18 Lac To Invest In Zone 5... Where Should I Buy?

18 lac budget. Where to invest in Zone V? I would prefer a possession plot ready to construct in 3-4 years.

I cant edit it but meant to say 18 lac budget. Must be with qabza given for me to build. Good cheap society.

Go to rawat atomic energy employees society. You will get probably a 10 Marla plot there plus people are living there.

Why don`t you visit any real estate agent over there to know the actual status of this area? This is also useful platform where you posted your query as reputable and many good investors share their views on this forum. I do agree with Anwar as Rawat is good option for you.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Real estate agents just push places that they deal in to make commission. They tell false stories to sell and its difficult to find someone trusted.

AOA, visit Naval Anchorage, they are now developing their extension area for 5 and probably 7 marla plots. I think the file of 5 marla would now cost you around 8 to 12 lakhs. Hopefully you would get the posession in next 2 to 3 years.

@sohail sb, who is developing the ext? Which block is this ext getting built on?Has bbooking started yet?

@sohail,

5 marla plot in 8 lakin Anchorage?

Any updates of this new ext in naval anchorage?

@A Q Kashmiri, NA is a Naval(Pakistan Navy) township. The area in discussion is still in very early stages of its development(they are clearing the trees and bushes). You'll get a file(no plot number) but, if GOD willing, eventually; in couple of years you'll have a possession. I know all this because I live in NA.

http://navalanchorage.com

@ Sohail, thank you. I have a couple of questions

Are you sure these files are only given to existing members as I cant find any...

where can these files be obtained? I have searched online and no one appears to know about it.

Where abouts is this extention? Is it a new phase, where about exactly is the location?

Sohail: interested to know details of this new extension of anchorage. Please share details.

Thanks

Any other suggestions?

I have phoned many dealers, they said only extention consists of full price plots? Dont know where sohail found these files from?