(i-11/2 vs i-14/3 )i-11/2 future and any update regarding gas , electricity, and water line being install

Feel sorry for those you had plots in i-11 islamabad. It have been more 30 years and cda is not able to develop the sector. Around 15-20 are constructed in i-11/2 but due some reason construction have been stop.

Need sincere advise from people on this forum. I have been holding 30 by 60 (7marla) for so long period in i-11/2. I want to sell it and buy plot in i-14/3 where i can atleast start construction of my home. I dream which seem impossible for time being.Retirement fund are being used up as rent of home.

Plot prices on zameen for i-14/3 from 151 to 168 series seem really high. If anyone can guide me price for 40 by 45 plots between 151-168 series??

In g-13 even 4marla plot is out of reach to buy and on other hand g-15 is to far away.

How about bahria enclave?? Which sector is developed and ready for constrcution.

I have 1 millions in saving, 30by60 i-11/2 plot and 10 marla plot in gulberg residencia sector v in street 47. I am looking forward for immediate home construction just single portion on 7-8 marla plot in coming 4-6months. Pls kindly advise. Your advise and expertise will be greatly appreciated and considered.

@Waqas in I-14 there is no Gas, no swridge system is not functional, Water depend upon boring and in this you luck matter because in same area its not successful. But people are making home there. Prices for 30x60 start from 40Lac in I-14/3. But for me G-15 is much better and good housing society, In G-15 you can get 30x60 in 5 to 6 Million.

Sir,

I-11/2 30*60 Plots location is very good & Location is most important factor in Real Estate.

Your are waiting since long. Wait few more months. Construction in I-11 is not stopped, construction of few new houses is recently started. Don't see others come forward and start construction.

95 % 30*60 Plots possession is available in I-11/2. What is your plot #.

I-11/2 is much better as compare I-14.

Water supply lines are dumped there by contractor and laying is due any time. Currently Water boring can be used.

Electricity & SUI Gas survey is complete IESCO and SUI Northern to issue demand notes and CDA will pay. 6 months to 1 year time frame is expected.

Electricity is available in timber market near 30*60 Plots

However you cannot compare Town Planning and Development Standard of I series sectors with E,F, or G Series, Bahria, DHA.

Mian Nadeem

I would second usman if you are looking for immediate construction i think G-15 is the best option out of i-11 , residencia and bahria enclave…

Thank you all. Appreciate your advises and suggestions.

@mian muhammad my plot# is 1463 and it is behind timber market. Pls if you can estimate the current market value of it and gulberg residencia sector V in street 47. So I can explore alternative property in that range in coming few month.

Being honest I can maximum hold plot for not more then 8 months. I hope and prays that I see some positive results in coming few months.

Shift towards pindi on islamabad highway for immediate construction soan garden and jinnah garden are reasonable societies with 5 lane islamabad highway approved project

Plot 1463 approx worth 68 lekh.

House construction is not started in area. On start of construction of houses min Price will be 75 Lekh Plus.

Two years back Price was 32-33 lekh, I seriously considered to sell my Plot in I-11/2 and Purchase 10 marla in B-17 or Enclave but preferred to hold.

Today i am satisfied, i can purchase 1 Kanal in B-17. I will wait at least 18 months.

I-11 is not very good for living but ideal for investment keeping in view Price growth in last 2 years.

In I-11/1 near Afghan Basti my friend sold his 25*60 Plot# 95 in 45 lekh now Price is 85 lekh Plus.

If u decide to sell consider developed societies having all facilities and good infrastructure/under ground electrification e.g Bahria , DHAI, CBR Town, River Garden, Jinnah Garden

Mian Nadeem

For immediate home construction G-15 is the best option for you....... You may also explore D-17...

Regards