Advice For Plot - Budget 5 Million (+- 10-20%) In Islamabad

Salaam to all respectable members,

I am looking to buy a plot for living and construction plane is in next 2-3 years time ia, societies I'm interested are below (respectively)

1: B-17 (Block B, C, A)
2: Bahria Town
3: DHA II
Plot size between 14 Marla to 1 Kanal

Looking for your humble advice and I shall be very thankful to you if you also mention the pros and cons of these societies in details.

1 kanal in dha 2 sector m or n is the best option.

Thanks Saadi,

few question please,

1: are they developed sectors?

2: what are the asking price?

3: possession or files?

and I also have heard from someone that DHA II charge some monthly/annually charges for things like bins collection and so on where as Bahria don't and honestly not sure if B-17 even provide these sort of facility at all

if someone could shed some light on it!

B-17 B-Block 40x80 plot could be ideal as in 2 to 3 years, it will very well populated. Multi provide all facilities, don't worry about garbage collection.

D-17, fully developed society could also be an option.

Living in Bahria Town is no dobout wonderful feeling for its development standard and facilities.

Thanks

Thanks Khan Bhai,

I personally never been into these societies before but will visit in next week IA, what is your suggestion for living based on your personal experience please?

and does any of the above societies has Gas available right now?

You welcome.

Personal visit is highly recommended as seeing is believing.

I think D-17 has the gas.

B-17 does not have gas facility at the moment.

Thanks

B=17 B or C block.

Thanks Nasir Bhai,

What are the current market prices there please?

as on this site it is quite hard to get the idea due to price variation for same area, it seems like every has there own prices.......