Bahria town pindi/islamabad

Asa,

My budget is between 13-14 million. I am only interested in bahria's projects in pindi/islamabad. Please suggest where i can buy in any bahria's project in pindi/islamabad ones only, means which phase/block etc, can i buy something new in this price of 10 marla used/new?

Thanks
Ifti

In this budget You can build 10 marla in phase 8.

Dear Iftikhar,

Used 10 marla house between 14 to 18 million depend on location and construction.

In my opinion don't go to used house.If you can construct then construct yourself.

In budget 11 to 14 million go to Bahria safari valley Abu Bakar block 7 or 8 marla new house.

Regards

Dear Sir

you Should invest in Commercial Shops or apartments. We r doing projects name of "The GRANDY" 1,II,III and now III one on final stages after launching in Bahria Town Phase 1 to 6.

For Further Detail

Free feel to Contact

Zohaib

0332 3232300

Thanks Hamza and Nadeem.

@HAMZA

Can I contract 10marla in this budget? Because Nadeem said constructed used is between 14 to 18 million?

@NADEEM

Why do you suggest to not buy used house? How bahria produce electricity? Do bahria phase 8 got new house 7 or 8 marla with small garden.

G bahi you can build 10 marla first class 2 separate portions with servernt in this budget with small garden.

Dear Iftikhar,

It's depend on location and covered area of 10 marla.

Why you not purchase plot with extra land then you can make a small garden.You can purchase plot or house front of park.In Safari valley Abu Bakar 7 marla plot 3.5 to 4.5 million depend on location and construction depend on map and covered area around 6.5 to 7 million A-1 construction.

7 marla normal location house=9.5 to 10 million

7 marla good location with A-1 construction around 11 to 13 million.

10 marla normal used house and normal location=13.5 to 14.5 million.

10 marla good used house with A-1 construction 16 to 17 million.

Please visit yourself then you can decide.It's all depend on your budget and choice.

Regards

@Nadeem bhai

If I buy 10-14 marla land and build a house using covered area of say 7 marla only. First is it possible as per Bahria rules? so if the 7 marla covered area A-1 construction cost around 7 million as you mentioned, how much will be the cost of 10-14 marla land then. I am looking a house with 10-15 marla land with covered area of 7 marla and rest all blank.

Actually my current house is 40% covered area and 60% garden at the back and front.

Please suggest, my budget is maximum 15 million.

thanks

iftikhar

Please also explain what is mean by covered area, I am assuming that cover area means suppose total land is 10 marla and you use 7 marla for construction and remaining left blank for corridor/garden etc, or covered area means something else?

thanks

ifti

If u wany to buy house then 10 marla starting from 18000000 from phase 1 to 7 u can get 10 marla in phase 8 housr starting from 140 its better not to invest near nala area becz of smell u can also try for gray structure houses and then u can finish it by ur own

10 marla plot constrction by laws in bahria.

35*70 plot ( 10 marla )

front 10 ft

back 7 ft

1 side gali 5 ft

rest is covering area.

@ iftikhar.Sir you can construct it as minimum as you require…For best deal at bahria and dha you can contact me at 03455370978.

The grey structure will cost your around Rs.1100 to 1250 per sqft depending on your drawings and finishing starts from 800 to your choice…

Is 10-15 marla already built SINGLE story house available in bahria project Islamabad pindi and how much is the cost?

Iftikhar

Dear Iftikhar,

Go to Bahria phase7,8 without visit you can't get proper answer.As i told you there is many options so it's depend on your budget and your choice.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem. Already visit phase 7,8 but seen only 7 or 8 marla. Preference is new house 10 marla and budget is maximum 150. Single unit is enough for my family and I can make it double later on. Do you any option 10 marla used good condition or new single unit in upto 150 lacs?

Yes there is many options in this budget.You can check in open market and zameen.com or olx.Before any deal ask to open market dealers.Don't compromise with location and house condition.Please check your mail box.

Biwi aur ghair roz roz nie bantha

Regards

Does anyone have any updates about NOC of Bahria Enclave? When will they get it? After doing a lot of research for personal living, I feel like Bahria Enclave is a very good place to live and make a house but I am quite concerned about this NOC issue, I don’t want to loose my house in the future or get into litigations etc

@Junaid. NOC issue will not be resolved in the short term. However, I don’t see the risk of you losing your house altogether.

Thank you Kashif Sb… It feels good if that is the case… But how will it get resolved? I mean the proper way is to get NOC and then start development, what if CDA never agrees with the layout plan in the future, or there is some other issue raised by some other department like we saw in Dadocha Dam case or Lahore Ring Road case etc etc?? Are we feeling safe just because Bahria owns the land and the courts or bahria town will give us justice if something unwanted happens?