Be1 vs be2 5 marla

Asa

Out of be 1 and be 2 which one is the better option for a 5 marla plot? What are the rates i should expect in the market?

Thank you.

Obviously be 1...Be 2 is a total fop..

If you want to buy a one,you can contact me at 03455370978..

Rates vary from 27 to 34 lacs

Bahria Enclave 1.

BE 1 offcourse, go for the possession ready plots only in isb now. DOnt get in the files ka chakar as long as you are not a dealer yourself.

Thank you brother, really appreciate your advice.

I'm planning to divest from phase 8 and divert funds towards BE (5m) and Bahria Karachi (10m). Will that be a good move? I expect a slower growth in phase 8 compared to BE and BTK. Is my expectation correct according to you experts?

How much can I expect for a corner boulevard 10 Marla plot in block E of Bahria phase 8?

Thank you.

Even if you are holding a jewel its not a selling time,specially swapping your asset in bahria can backfire and you might jump from fire into the pan,price fluctuation is too much,in pindi/islamabad solid investment @the moment is g15(due to location),and prices are down dha 1,2(possessionable),cda sectors and pwd which always will give you good gains without any risk,bahria either you ll get a jackpot or you ll be a jackpot

Zubair u will be lucky if someone offer u above 48 ....no one is interested to buy and its u who is selling at phase 8.

5 marla of BE1 is also in air ....the only thing BT is focusing is BTK.