Budget 3 million where to buy

Well i have spare 3 million rupees can hold for 1 year for plot and want to make profit minimum 5 lac at least

1- risk free (loss less investment)
2- must have good buyers and sell quick after year (when needed)
3- must be profitable at least (5 lac) means what is purpose of investing 30 lac if profit is not more than 5 lac in 1 year time.

I need help which i can believe and invest for good results rest i don't know much about property

DHA Rahbar phase 2 will best fit all your needs.

CMY

+16308024186 Calls SMS But WhastApp text preferred

Islamabad/Rawalpindi only

Well expecting return of 5 lacs in one year with 30 lacs investment without any risk, looks a bit challenging to me...

One option which i see is Multi B-17 B-1 Extention 35x70 file worth 30 lacs at the moment... Well if developed in one or one and a half year, I see return of more than 5 lacs......... But IF is there, so, the decision is urs...

Next option could be Top City... Still risk is there...

Bahria Enclave 5 Marla in Sector N is also an option for you.

One other option could be, invest this money through someone which could guarantee return of capital amount after one year even if the investment is in loss... But in case of profit, you will have to share the profit with him/ her.

Regards

Are these extensions etc in B17 approved by CDA? I think they have to submit a modified map or something? Whenever they make changes to the layout, does it get approved?

Junaid sb, these modifications are not approved by CDA as such till now… May be in the future, they will acquire approval from CDA…

Sir what about bharia town phase 8?phase 8 achi investment nai hai ?

Boss I am not current on investment potential in BT RWP…

B-17 B ext is not under CDA,It's may in future but don't believe Multi or Multi dealers.

B-17 C and E block is safe and good for investment.

Top city is little risky.There's no reward without risk.

Bahria phase8 M and F2 without possession and H,I is with possession.

BTK is also good 10 marla or kanal with number because at the ground development is in full swing.

I am not sure about in 3 million 5lakh return in a year so go and check ground reality.

Regards

Brother agar 5 lac on investment of 30 lac in year i hard than what bhai es ka matlab property main koi khas boom nai raha

Jee bhai, ap ne bilkol theek farmaya…

Please i-12 k brain main batain suna hai waha kafee kaam ho ra hai in 2 or 3 year waha development ho gee ?

Haan jee, main roads k ooper kaam horha hy…

I-12 has been recommended to me (investment) by a lot of people. But looks I-11/2 where still no Elec & Gas, just sewerage after a long time to wait! looking to I-11 one can easily predict the future of I-12!

but some says it will never take so long due to E-12 effectes to accommodate.