Buying Plot In Islamabad

Hi, I want to buy plot in budget of 34 lac, please advice where to buy?

You want to buy plot or plot file

Yes

30*60 size near possession plot in Jinnah Garden phase 1. Currently the price maybe around 21-26 lac and after possession it may increase to 30+ lac. Possession maybe few months away however confirm this and do some research if you are interested.

Also you may get something in DHA 2 non-possession plot maybe in N or P block. You can also consider DHA valley 8 marla plot around 14-16 lac but it will be long term investment from 3-5 years to get any good returns.

you can also consider plot file in commoners sky garden 10 marla. Currently own is very low around 50k to 100k and maybe in 2015 map maybe issued so prices may increase. You will have to pay installments and currently it may cost around 7-8 lac per file of 10 marla

10 marla in dha 2 sector n or p can be a good option.

What about Cda sectors like I 11 ,b 17 or bahria enclve

Whats the rate for 10 marla and 1 Kanal in Sector N and P DHa-2? My budget is around 45 lacs.

DHA phase 4 Islamabad is also a good option if ur budget is 45 to 50 lac. You may get a file there with some efforts, and after 1-2 year it is likely to give u good return IA.

Dear ali,

it's good amount for investment so go to safe side.don't go to any file game.

1.Bahria phase8 possession area.

2.Dha phase2 N or P block.

3.Bahria Enclave1.

Regards

Kindly guide me for what i can get in DHA 2 N and P block for 45 lacs ?

Thanks Nadeem I am also considering Bahria enclave 1 but I can get eight marlas in 36 Lac as my budget is 33 Lac only . Dear Nadeem if you are in my place which option you will go for.

1) Bahria enclave 1 eight marlas 36 Lac.available on bahria enclave site.

2) I 11 4 Marlas in 34 lac

3) E 12 4 Marlas in 34 lac

4) I 12 8 Marlas in 35 Lac in front of Nust

5) B 17 c sector 8 Marlas 35 Lac.and F 17 8 Marlas 37 lac

6) F 17 8 Marlas 37 Lac.

regards ali

Dear ali,

i am overseas and i always believe safe investment.i don't believe CDA because slow and poor development.B-17 is best project but Multi is not serious in project even i invested in B-17 but i badly stuck there.

3.2 to 4 million 10 marla according to location in N or P block in my opinion N is good and P is best price wise both blocks are same.SAADI bahi can guide you more about Dha phase2.

Regards

:)

Regards

Dear if u wanna make profit. Go for

bahria 8. I block 10 marla.. Possession

Dha2 N 10 marla non possession

Leave the rest.

Dear Ali,

I am totally agree with Tamim

Regards

Brother go for a 10 arla in dha phase 2 sector N.Its the most suitable in your budget…for best deals at bahria and dha you can contact me at 03455370978.

Thanks Nadeem dear Saadi do you have any option in bahria town phase 8 with possession in this budget.i.e 33 Lac regards ali

Dear ali,

if you need any guideline or any type of information about Bahria then you can sms me +96597271971 or skype nadeemq82.

Regards

Kindly guide me for what i can get for 45 lacs ? I would ideally like to go for developed and posession plots instead of files. Kindly guide accordingly

I think F-17, 8 marla plot with possession is also a good option for investment point of view....

Regards