D12 Rates Increasing

Dear members,

D12 plots rates are increasing day by day .What's the reason behind this appreciation?

Reason is infinite love of people with CDA sectors.

No appreciation…still same rates…

Yes. Still same rates.

Rates are stagnant for more than 6 months

Rates were stagnant for more than an year bro ,but recently i have seen some appreciation in prices and i am saying this becuz i was too closed to seal a deal and in D12/3 and the buyer ran away at the last moment and demanding 2 lacs more :slight_smile: .

Fahad, In my view this could be due to the seller... I don't think if there is sudden increase in prices.... The seller might not be a serious party....

Regards

Maybe he needs money to invest elsewhere that is y asking for 2 lacs more

This is common now a days.Non serious sellers usually back out…Rates are still the same.

Usually it happens that some people are in need of money. When that need is fulfilled from some other sources, one increases price. It's natural.

Other reason is offer from someone else.

Both reasons has nothing to do with market pricing. But D-12 prices will increase as its stagnant for a good time now.

Just few plots for sale and the demand from the sellers are increasing.

Sir pata nahi who is creating this hype infront of you…I just talked to a leading dealer of isb and today he told me that d-12 has depreciated a bit due to lack of interest of genuine buyers and investors with less holding power are selling it on negotiated prices.Bundle of plots for sale and whosoever is saying this is really misguiding you and is just creating a false hype in front of you. Reasons for less interest by buyers is poor access plus lack of sui gas connections…Yes in g-13 and g-14/4 situation is changing due to less availability of plots…

I heard investors are now moving to D-12 mainly the big plots would now see a jump in the near future.

@ Arshad sb…Sir its just a false hype…No catalyst right now for d-12 to invest…Plus bigger plots already have gained very much…

Thx Saadi brother. What you mean by "Yes in g-13 and g-14/4 situation is changing due to less availability of plots."

i think investors are now moving away from g-13 and g-14/4 as nothing much is left there now and no more gains left and maybe moving to some other sectors now?

Sir investors are not getting away plus demand by builders is increasing especially for small plots because investor follow the trend of general public which is currently not interested in d-12 so people are only left with g-13 g-14/4 to buy an already constructed house in zone 1 at reasonable rates…

Thanks saadi brother that cleared a lot and one thing i want to know that investing in g-13 or g-14/4 is good in big plots (10-14 marla) or small plots (4-7 marla)

Sir for short term trading small plots are better…For residence plus big long term gains,big lots are better…Btw if you are interested,you can contact me at 03455370978.Btw d-12 in lonterm say 5 years etc would be much successful.

Thanks saadi brother. I will inshallah. Janab kindly tell me one thing especially for cda sectors (or would be) like g-13 or g-14/4 buying directly infront of the main markaz for investment in plot is good or not like main markaz of g-13/2 and g-13/3 and d-12/1. I have heard they hold good future value as such residential plots become semi-commercial themselves and become unique so hold a high price tag. Is it true? i think it is the opposite in DHA where ppl prefer calm and quiet environment

Sir avoid plots near commercials because these markets are usually not brands oriented and your house portrays a pathetic condition after these markets are totally built e.g see houses near karachi company,g-9 class 3 markets,G-10 etc…Double road plots with good access away from market is best option in cda sectors.