Defence view society karachi.

Want to buy a house in dvs,karachi can some one tell me the merits and demerits to buy there

In Karachi commute to your workplace and security matters a lot. If this place is near your work then it may be recommended.

There are no good school and medical facility near by. People living there normally use the DHA schools and many pick & drop vans come there. Secondly for public transport it has good access. Security situation is balanced -- not ideal but not bad.

also there is a its phase-I is more appropriate than phase-II actually in phase-II Iqra university students and other non-family residants are there. For families phase-I is recommended.

Thanks Ali,My problem is I have to shift to defence view fron PECHS B/2. As I am in need of a double story house. My flat will be sold around 1.5 crore. So the option left is defence view 120 sq yds double story house for me and my son. So how is the water problem there and if u have any good suggestion for the place.. I.e. PEcHS B/6 in this amount.

Shahid.