DHA 2 Isb

I need advice on which sector of DHA Phase 2 is good for living. Any drawbacks of Sector J relative to rest of DHA. Experts please through some light in detail. Will appreciate.

@ tayab sb…Sir development standard of J block is not at par with rest of dha…This is the only draw back although it is not also very bad for living…If you have any queries and if you want best deal in any block of dha at the ver best prices,you can contact me at 03455370978…

When you say development standard not at par with rest of dha. What does that mean and are prices less in this sector because of less development

People on ground,I mean who have been to dha or live there please advice.

Sector E ,F,G are the best one especially close to main round about.and close to jacaranda club .

But j is closer to islamabad so it has location advantage

Sir no proper development means streets are not so wide and good as compared to rest of the blocks like B,E,F are one of the best blocks…Rest all is fine…Also the terrain of J block is too much hilly and most of the plots are deep and requires basement…However there are some level plots as well…Yes price is a bit less than the rest of the dha…

Saadi bhai is j block good for living or should I call it, its not real dha. Narrow streets does it bring down the prices of plots as well or they are comparable to fgh sectors

A height plot near gate in sector j.how much would it cost and do you have any deal for such a plot