DHA 2 RVB

Aoa, I am looking to buy a 10 Marla or 1 Kanal plot in DHA Phase-2 River View block. If you are selling one or know someone who can help please let me know.

Thanks,
Sarwar

Sarwer sb i am dealing in dha 2 and you can contact me for best deals.You are welcome anytime to contact at 03455370978.

Thank you Saadi bhai. Do you have some options available in the River View Block. Could you plz also suggest the price range there.

Sarwar sb if i am not wrong…You are talking about river ling and river view plots in sector M of dha phase 2 isb??

Thanks Saadi Sb. River View Block (RVB) is a separate sector just like K, L, M, N or P. I also got surprised when I came to know about this during my recent visit to site. It is located on express way just after N and P. So if you keep on driving straight on express way towards railway crossing keeping N on your left and P on your right, you will notice a large area being developed with a good number of plots already on ground. The best way to locate this area is parking your car on express way just before the railway crossing and you will notice the streets and plots onto your left and right. People working at site told me about this sector.

Anyone any help or comments please. Thanks

Kindly let us know the precise location of the plot that you are considering to buy as well as your allocated budget for this investment.

Contact us at 03208484630

Eid Mubarik to All! not sure why I never got any reply/comments from anyone. Feels like I have asked a question about Mars :frowning:

Thank you Capt. Shah Sb for the reply. I am looking to buy a plot in River View Block. RVB is located in DHA-2 on main express way just after sector N and P. Habib rafique builders has also got a site office there. I know it is hard to find a plot in RVB sector because sellers are not selling in this prime and levelled location. I am happy to discuss the range if there a seller willing to sell.

I have finally found one. The seller is demanding 65 lacs. The plot is located in RVB and it is an on ground plot on 60 feet wide road. Can experts please suggest whether I shall go ahead to finalise this deal? Experts please reply as I only seek ur valuable advise/comments. Does this price tag/demand sounds ok…

Sir better find something in M block as it is much closer to entry as compared to the area for which you are going…

Btw in my opinion demand is very much high and that place is not too much in demand…I think you should go for the plots located in K,L,M blocks with the river view…

Saadi Sb. Thanks so much for your valuable input. I also think that the demand is too high.

Better go for a plot in M or N block…If you want to buy a one,you can contact me…

Saadi bhai ... Is there any 1 Kanal pair plot (2 Kanal total) available in K, L or M blocks in DHA-2 ?

Also tell me price range.

Yes sir i have pairs available…For details and further info,you can contact me at 03455370978 for best deals…I also have a plot for sale with 7.75 marla excess land,three side open,corner+front on 80 ft road and back on 60 ft road in block M…Leveled plot and ready to construct with houses constructed in the vicinity…If interested you can contact me…