Dha bahawalpur

Dear expert,
I need to know your opinion for investment in dha bahawalpur. Would it be worthy like other projects?

It’s not a hot cake due to long wait to get good return, average location and price little bit inflated.

Good thing is that there isn’t a single good housing scheme in Bahawalpur that can compete DHA so once its compeleted then its expected to be on top.

10 marla plot in Modle Town and cheema town is more than 5-6 millions already. So DHA expected to be more than this after some time.

I am also thinking to go for 10 Marla file as some friends suggested to do it due to flexi payment plan, rest Allah knows better.

I think DHA Bahawalpur is a good investment. DHA has asked for the applications & its last date is 28th August. DHA will ballot within 1-2 months and then announce the succesful candidates so that they can submit the first installment that means not everybody would get the plot.

There are serious chances of price rise after ballot in October. Usually, installment option attracts more price as compared to lumsum payment. Furthermore, it would first & only modern housing project in Southern Punjab. DHA has already acquired the required land for this project. There is no harm in trying the luck.

Has DHA bahawalpur captured attention of big fish investors? Without their involvement, big gains are not possible. I haven’t yet seen too many people discussing it as an option.

I don’t think that big fisher will jump into DHA Bahawalpur (even Multan) at initial stage. They always control the market at later stages.

As per my understanding price of DHA Bahawalpur are inflated at now and will go down momentary and then big fisher will enter and control the market.

The only thing for small investors is to look and wait to get maximum gain.

How big fish can enter in mkt until files are available easily? Uptil now, DHA has not issued major chunk of files which would be possible only after balloting. Once balloting is done in next 1-2 months & files are easily available then big fish can throw money and buy the files as many as they want.

Irfan Bhai. I do agree with you.. In fact i also want to say the same...:)

No doubt about DHA Bahawalpur has good potential but after some time.