DHA Phase 9 Perks

DHA Phase 9 files why you not increased in a year bought 5 Marla in 21 (3) and after 13 months it is in minus 2 each file, what a shame and pity, it meant loss of not 2 lac in years but 5 lac almost for each file at least, and people say property is good investment. Now I say either it climb up to 28 in days or should go to 14 to teach a good lesson to DHA believers.

I ll pray for 14, so that i can invest too!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

DHA phase 9 is long term investment

I guess veryyyyyyyyyy long term investment !!! guys who want short term investment, should stay away fm PH 9.

regards

Phase 9 should get balloted this year. Phase 8 development is already almost complete and will be given possession in 2016.

Do u think balloting will increase rate ? or ph 9 get attention ?

Please be aware that Phase 9 is HUGE and it's more than the combined size of PH1 and PH5 and should take around 10-15 years to come into shape. So If you have invested for this long, then don't bother about daily prices.

My humble suggestion is to always invest in a possession PLOT- there is no loss in it.

Spot on MR. ABDULLAH.

REGARDS

Agreed MR. ABDULLAH!

Mr. Abdullah… Koi chance hai. Phase 9 kee prices kum honay ka???

So that poor ppl like us can invest in Da DHA. :slight_smile:

Dear,

You sure can invest in DHA if your budget is 25k. Remember to only buy that piece of land that you can see by your eyes and not some farmland and I can guarantee that you will never be in loss.

As for DHA files, if you intend to hold them for over 10 years, then it might prove worthy else switch to PLOTs.

What's your budget, maybe I could recommend something?

Take care

Abdullah

DHA file rates, I can only tell that there is too much SUPPLY in the market these days. Hardly, anyone buying files, which means, prices must come down.

Thx for the detailed reply brother Abdullah. Budget after few months will be 3 millions In Sha Allah. But as you said that go for possession ones, so i guess 3 million isn't enough for DHA. :)

Regards

3Million now and after 3 months will make a lot of difference. But anyways, be content with what you have. Drop me a line when you want to invest in DHA land and not plots.

Thx. Will be in touch IA.

Regards

Strong indications are given by the market that DHA phase 9 prices will increase after eid. Lets hope for the best.

I am taking about dha not any ugly town , buy now before late , will be 25+ in couple of months , remember this post

Asad how could you be so sure about the prices touching 25+?

Well, you can think about anything in DREAMS. Never invest in a place that you cannot see such as farmland if where you plot no cannot be located.