Exploring investment opportunity in islamabad

Salam,

I am new at this forum and would be thankful if you guide me,
I live abroad and want to invest around 50 to 60 (could be increased to 65, depends on property value) lac ruppees on residential plot in islamabad.What do you think is better option for building a home let's say after 3-4 years? And investment must be secured.I mean no qabza mafia thing.
What are better options please write clearly housing authority like dha, bahria, gulberg etc with their blocks and size of plot in this price range.

Thank you in advance.

A 10 marla in DHA 2 P block would be a good investment option

As an overseas I can advice you that if you want to build your home then bahria phase 8 is best. You can find 10 marla plot with pocession between 4 to 5 million. Sector D, E and F1. I recommend you don’t buy any file with this budget. Phase 8 has everything and hundreds or families already living there. Prices are very reasonable at the moment 4 to 5 lac per marla with pocession. Stay away from files.

I would sugest u for Bahria enclave Sector N 8 marla which costs around 33-35 lac - location is good - posesion wil be given this year. A good investment as well as good for residence.

10 marla in sector C1 price varies with location.

Dear Property seeker,

For investment point of view Dha phase2 N or P 10 marla.

For living purpose Bahria phase8 is best.3 to 5 million 10 marla depend on blocks and location.It's fully developed with all basic facilities.

Both are save and bright future.

Bahria Enclave location is best but have access and NOC issues.

Regards

Fellows, Please shed some light on I-11…

Dear Junaid,

I-11,12,14,16 are good for investment but not a good option for living.

Regards

Http://realestateislamabad.blogspot.com

Islamabad urban population is growing at a fast pace and growth rate the fastest during the last fifteen years. The forecasts are no different and as per most of the analysts the population is expected to double during next 15 to 20 years. ((http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/53775-islamabad-having-highest-rise-in-urban-population-wb). Estimated urban population is expected to be around 3 million with this time period compared to about 1.5 million at the moment. (http://www.fjtown.com/islamabad-housing-units-increased-in-last-12-years-survey-conducted-by-the-census-department/).

Housing unit requirement will grow even more than double. Pakistan family structure is going through transformation along with other social trends and shift from joint family to nuclear family is getting prevalent due to various factors including urbanization, improvements in domestic income and impact of media. For difference between nuclear and joint family you a may follow the link. (http://www.differencebetween.info/difference-between-joint-family-and-nuclear-family).

Apart from Islamabad all other cities are also expected to grow in terms of population and requirement of land and housing will be ever increasing. Trend of vertical growth of housing sector and living is apartments is not very strong and common in Pakistan. Karachi is an exception to this where lot of middle class and lower middle class is living in apartments. Islamabad is also seeing some new construction of apartments but pace and trend is much slower compared to growth in population so the demand for plots and houses is expected to remain strong.

Young people who are starting their careers in Pakistan or abroad must look into the possibility of investing in real-estate in Islamabad or any other urban center in Pakistan and this is expected to pay them well in the long run. Married people who have some savings and intend to plan for their kids’ education and marriages may also explore this venue as prices are expected to increase many folds in coming years.

You may like to go through the article published in dawn. (http://www.dawn.com/news/740350/islamabads-population-touches-two-million-mark).

Only invest in DHA buddy.

I have explained it in detail here.

Find a reliable dealer and use Zameen.com to confirm prices.
Investment in Real Estate at Islamabad, Pakistan - How 2 Have Fun