G15 vs e12

I want to buy a plot for building a home asap or within a year or so. What place is better to buy land in, right now. Some people recommend e12 as its price will rise alot, but some say don’t know when possession will start. And about g15 people say that it has reached it’s peak value. What do u recommend as i have no experience in this field and simply getting confused. I like both places.

Dear Mr.Khan,

In my opinion G-15 is better than E12.Allah knows best.

Regards

E12/2 will be developed earlier but it will take atleast 1-2 year. I have recently bought there a small size plot(not for inveatment) but for long run. G 15 also a Good option as it seems after airport activity next year, G15 will be the center point of islamabad. It has an edge of motorways and sher shah suri road.G15 will be good investment in my point of view. I see g15 continously increasing since 2013 onwards. 30x60 price was 25 around in 2013. Prices are going up because our money losing power. Do you think our currency will get strong when govt is taking lot of debts? Another main reason for G15 price hike is cda failure even though they are announcing new sectors now but still there is significant delay due to budget issues. Conclusion is if you can wait for 2 years then go for E12/2. If cant then go for g15. As zone 2 future is also bright due to ecnomic cooridor road m1/m2 and airport activities

@Mr. Khan: E-12 is a proven dead horse of CDA, so avoid this pitfall until CDA really moves on possession and development.

G-15 is a good choice, but it is bit pricey in its class and an average development standard. You might consider F-17 (MPCHS) in zone 2 and DHA and Bahria 7-8 in zone 5 that offer quality life style and yet affordable prices.

There are too many villages in E-12 area. It will probably never be developed if you ask me. As for time frame, even if they start razing villages today, it will take CDA 3-4 years or even more to give you possession. To be livable another 5 years from security point of view. But we all know CDA will mot start anything today. It's a good investment for great grand children.

Better to invest in D-12 if you want a CDA managed sector. Otherwise G-15 is also a CDA standard sector.

G-15 or G-13.

Malik Saab I think both are good but I think in short run G-15 or F-15 is better than G-13. In long term G-13 will still give better profit.

Yes you are right Pardesi Brother. Just suggesting G-13 in case Mr Khan has the budget for G-13. I am a fan of G-15.

In short, most of the places are better than E-12 atleast.

@ Mr khan…Sir e-12 is a very long term game.You do not know how long will it take…But it is definitely a game of 5+ years at least…G-15 is good…On the other hand,dha 2 is the best for living.

Saadi bhai DHA 2 is also getting out of reach day after day. Is the price rise genuine or just a temporary hype created by some dealers. Are there really buyers in the market willing to buy at higher prices?

Sir genuine buyers are there. Especially armed forces officers are buying.

G-15 is much better. E-12 is uncertain but once made, will be really good.

Please the rates for both plz for 10 marla

I would go with G-15 for home making as the future of E-12 is not very certain in near future...

Regards

Now I saw 50 90 plot on ibne sina road in g13, and one on main road in g15, 60 90. I plan t rent portion in future, what is better option. G13 one is 40 lac more in price. Plz guide with ur expertise people.

Hmmm we have 2 Mr. Khans now!

Hopefully last advice, dealers makes me even more confused. F15 (approved portion, that’s close to g15) is better or g15. And main road near round about is better or in a street. Plz reply soon. Jzk for ur help everyone.

G-13 would be much much better in rental value.

Within G-15 and F-15, G-15 will be better.

In G-15, main road would surely be better in rental value. But 60x90 has little rental value. Every place is evolved economically for a particular size. 60x90's are best for F sectors or till G-13.

G-15 is good for 30x60 or 40x80. 60x90 is a construction Jinn and will suck a lot of money of yours. G-15 has no gentry for 60x90 style of living. You will spend a lot of money and people will not be interested to pay extra for extra space. Though schools might require rentals on main roads.

Go for Main road if you want to stick to G-15.

But go for G-13.

Mr Khan what is the demand you are getting for F-15 approved area? And what is size of plot?

140 for 600 sq ft area