Gulberg greens- farm house investment

Dear all

I want to seek the kind opinion of the members on gulberg greens whether this is the right time to invest in 4/5 kanal plot.

I would like to invest now and plan to sell the plot after 2-3 years.

Also if i could get an idea about the realistic prices in sector c, d & e.

Many thanks

Good investment if you have the holding power for few years.

Regards

In sector C and E I think one has to pay premium. Not sure whether it applies to all plots in C and E or to some. Premium is 15% in C and 20% in E.

Investment in smaller plots might prove more beneficial in short to medium term. They are also easier to sell.

Thnx all for the advice...

Regards

Not good for investment but very good for living. Premium to be paid only for A, B & C. No premium for E block.

Bigger the plot, more difficult to sell.

I personally see good future for these farmhouses… Buy and forget for minimum 5 years…

What is the cause of sudden increase in prices of these farm houses plots? I vaguely remember that about 10 months ago price of 4 kanal (possession plot) was hovering under 2 crore… But now I can’t find one below 2.6 crore…

In the last ten months the prices have increased due to Highway Expansion, underpass construction, etc.

Regards

Also 90 Million US $$ Telenor HQs in final stages

I am now of the view that these farm houses will be like F-6/7/8 sectors of Islamabad and after a decade or so our generation will be saying “wish I would have bought one farm house rather then a plot in DHA” …same like our parents who could have bought bigger plot in 70s but bought smaller ones just to be on the safe as it was considered jungle bayaban :slight_smile:

In property bigger is not always better. Good location is.

Hashim sb, your point makes sense… Very goof for all those, who can afford these Gulberg Farmhouses…

Alpha_K,

Hashim sb had compared Gulberg Greens with DHA, so, in this case the location of Gulberg Greens is better than DHA and also the size is bigger.

Regards

Hmm Khan Sb, my comments are general.

No problem dear… Here we are discussing Gulberg Greens…