I-15

Dear friends,

This being my maiden question to this website as i have registered a short while ago, so very warm regards to all friends at this forum.

I am planning to purchase a plot at sector i-15-islamabad for construction of house within next five years.

At present, the sector is not developed however i heard a news that this will develop shortly as cda has earmarked funds for development of this sector this year. But again the credibility of this news is yet to be confirmed. However, at adjacent sectors namely i-14 & i-16 the development work has been started.

I have following points in my mind for which i need valuable feedback which will help me a great deal for necessary decision making:

1) any feedback/news etc. On when the development work shall start? If this starts, then how much time will this sector take to develop?

2) is it worthwhile to purchase a plot at i-15 right now? Or should i wait for some more time. If i should wait then for how much time?

Best wishes,

If you are a gambler take it …

Could you please elaborate further??

I-15 will take more than 10 years to experience some positive news , yet development,5 years is just a wishful dream ,you won’t be able even to demarcate the expected spot location of your plot in next 5 years?why not think of some hopeful areas nearby ,like e-16 ,g-15, even i-14 or somewhere up the new airport proximity areas

CDA usually take 10-15 years to complete a sector fully develop.

I am totally agree with Ahmed Tanoli sab,

it's very long term investment.

Regards

Nadeem Ahmed sab,

Thanks a lot for agreement

Agreed with forum members. Mr. Dk have given good input go for G 15 or e 16/17

For undeveloped sector I-12 is a better option than I-15

I-16 is also a beautiful CDA sector fully developed.

CDA has lost it's credibility long ago.

Consider G-13, if it's out of your budget, I-14 and I-16 are much better options as compared to I-15. 5 years time looks less for complete development of these sectors anyways.

If u have a low budget then H-13 Near Nust university is also a good option.also visit the area

Thank you all for the useful feedbacks.

Regarding 1-16 may I have further information regarding the present development status, the future prospects in next 5 years and not least though, the avg. Price of 30X60 and 25X50 plots.

Regards,

GO NAWAZ GO

GO GANJAY GO

GA NOORAY GO

GO SHOWBAZ GO

AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Bump

I recommand i-12/3 sector just behind the nust. CDA has already announce to develop i-12 on priority bases and approved the budget as well. You can visit on cda.gov.pk website.

Price in 2013 march people bought it 5 marala in just 8 to 13 lac.

price in 2013 Dec plot is available in 28 lac.

CDA has plannned to develop the sector in right after Eid but due to darna and other factor it has delayed and all over property prices has come down now pricei s 25.5 to 28 lac for 5 marla.

If cda release the tender for development then plot price will jump over 32lac and in 3 year it will double.

It is just 5 minutes from G-10, G-13 and I-10/2

More juice it has