I want to buy plot in lahore

Hi,

I want to buy plot in lahore (new housing scheme). I got 20 lacs only. I want to invest for 2-3 hours maximum. I dont want to buy on files. I mean i got few housing societies in mind e.G chinar bagh, nfc phase 2, muhafiz town phase 2, audit and account phase 2...Like in chinar bhagh they will give us plot no and then posession after 2 to 3 years (idea) i am very confused.

Please let me know your suggestion.

Looking forward for your positive response!

Regards,
Bilal

I think with transaction charges you will lose money if you purchased a property for 2-3 hours unless you have a buyer already lined up who is prepared to pay you more.

Hi Arshad,

Thanks for your reply!

Please give me suggestion. We can wait for 5 years as well. But I mentioned few names in my description. Please have a look on these and let me know which one we should go for. Also, if you have better alternative in your mind. You can let me know for sure!

Regards,

Bilal

NFC Phase-2 is better option amongst ur given names

NFC-2 is better among all of it... Or you can go for Bahria Orchard as well...

In coming months (if you can wait till june-july 2015) sui-2 will announce 5 and 10 marlas... Its an excellent society and currently having only 1kanal and above. 10 marla in it would be somewhere around 18-20 lacs in the start...

Hi Shoaib Bhai,

Thanks for the Information. Yeah! I can wait.

Bdw, Guys you can give me more better names of you have in mind? Ok I will go for NFC-2

@Shoaib

If sui will give plots on installments then we will buy for sure. But for now, as my mother demanding to buy plot :)

Regards,

Bilal

I don't know much about some of the societies that you mentioned but NFC 2 seems a reasonable bet as some development has been completed on the ground and prices are reasonable compared to nearby Bahria Town and I believe Canal Road is being widened around that area.

Some mains road were constructed in 2012 but since then no further development seems to have taken place. I lot of further development needs to take place so it may take several years before plots start to be handed over.

State Life 2 is also within your budget. Location is good near to State Life 1 and DHA phase 9, but no development has taken place and I don't know when there would be any development so it is very risky but if development does take place and plots start to be handed over then prices could jump. 1 kanal in some blocks of State Life 1 are selling for around 1 crore, whereas files in phase 2 are trading between 25-30 lacs. 2/3 years ago these were selling for 8 lacs.

LDA city is also to be considered if you lack the money and want to buy in instalments. It has the backing of LDA and Punjab government behind it but it could take a long time for it to be developed judging by LDA history.

LDA city is good for you. There are number of societies available in Lahore but for security and other facilities, it is the best option for you.

We are working as interior designer and construction company. We have a wide range of designs and material for construction. When you want to construct, you may send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 0423-6655262. For further discussion. You can also see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

@ Bilal,

I dont think so, they have any installment plan. But the society is worth investing in. Its even better than NFC-2. You must visit both societies and check out yourself the current developments status, location and the rates. It would be easier then for you to opt the right one

Regards,

The best option is AWT phase2

Mian Rafaqat

0331-3197500