Investment

Assalaam wa alaikam all

I have been working in dubai for last 15 years. I am now coming back to pakistan permanently.I am looking to buy a property in a secure area, i need some security for my family. Budget is 70 to 80 lac. I have heard about bahria town. Looking for a place with a choice of fast food outlets, restaraunts as my son likes eating out. We are very active and therefore a gym, tennis courts, cycling and golf have to be very near.

I have also read very bad stories where fake agents promise properties only to run away with someones life savings.

I am looking for a 3 bedroom property. I do not wish to build, but would prefer a ready made home that is contemporary in style.
Your help and advice would be most appreciated. Thank you

I am assuming that you are talking about Bahria Town in Lahore. In your budget, you can get a couple of year old 5-marla house. About restaurants, you can find some of them in every part of the city but the hub of food remains the central ones.

About fitness and health facilities, many housing societies established recently offer gym and jogging tracks etc but not golf course. Lake City features a golf course. It is also a beautiful place to live. You should research more about it.

The bad stories about being looted by fake agents, yes that happens but to the investors who lack solid information and reliable real estate guidance.

Choose your locality and let me know, i can help you get in touch with reputable estate agencies (listed on Zameen.com) dealing in that area.