Is 10 marla DHA Phase 7 plot a good option?

I am looking to buy 10 marla plot in dha phase 7. Is it a good option for 2 to 3 years time? Can i get good return? Experts please give opinion.

All DHA investments are good for 2-3 years time, same is the case with Phase-7.

Yes its good opportunity for you to invest, because after 2 or 3 year later this investment better as you want

A.O.A,

I think DHA 7 might be next in development because its already balloted and people are paying installment and i suggest its best for investment.

If you can afford to wait for 2 or 3 years, a 10 marla plot in Phase 7 could give you pretty decent returns. I would suggest you go for it.

Generally, property in Pakistan does give you a good return over a long time span and DHA is always a safe option! However, it would be better answered if you define your “good return” as well.

Arif Bhatti Brother, Phase-7 was ballotted in 2007, its development is almost completed and 8-blocks possession has already given in 2014. Two houses are under construction right now whereas many people are planning to start construction soon.

Dear 5marla and 10marla plots are always been a good option as demand is always high for 5marla and 10marla plots.

Thanks all for your kind suggestions. Can you people please clarify that how much profit is expected in 2 to 3 years time if I buy a plot in Rs. 5 to 6 million as per the market rate? Moreover, which block is good to give better returns and from accessibility point of view?

Brother, certainty belongs only to The Creator. :) However, given 2 to 3 years, a DHA property is likely to have gained anywhere from a conservative 25% to a generous 60% - that's my best estimate. The market is undergoing correction, and has been for the last 13 months, so a more accurate estimate would be difficult to make.

There are many who will tell you outlandish figures like 100% or more, but the trends say otherwise, in my humble opinion. If the market picks up in the second half of 2015 or in 2016, then you can expect generous returns. I would advise you to watch the situation closely before making any decisions, never panic and never sell short.

Thanks all for suggestions. Please tell me which block is best to get better returns and from accessibility point of view for 10 marla in Phase 7?

Near to dha sector 7 very hot location land for farmhouse and houses near to main bedian road.urgent need i am going to abroad

coverd area 3500 sqf

5 bed rooms with attached bath and dressing

1 TV launch

1 drawing room

1 garage

2 kitchen

63*30 lawn

90 ft front 63 ft wed

0322 4745744

h.sohailanwar@gmail.com

Sir y block is more better than all to invest in phase 7

contact us for a fair and transparent deal