LDA City

I want to buy plot in lda cit, is it private society or lda scheme like allama iqbal town or johar town etc
Is it safe to invest in lda city?
I also came to know that some political persons are backing up this society so i am afraid that after change in government, societ will be go down

LDA City is a Scheme by LDA. For political involvement, I don't think this could be a major thing to stop a buyer from purchasing land in this society. In my views the society bears a very good location on Ferozepur road. Due to increase in population and expansion of the city, it is getting harder to find a place according to one's own wish, and LDA is one of the few societies which I think are located at a comfortable reach(I don't have idea of the prices though).

I have found a blog post on Zameen for LDA city. You can read it by visiting the link below.

http://www.zameen.com/blog/lda-city-lahore-the-largest-residential-community-of-punjab.html?utm_source=Oempro&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=Subscriber%23260051&utm_campaign=Zameen%20Newsletter%20%2340%20-%203rd%20Feb%2C%202015

Regards

LDA city is a good investment & am agreed with Mr.Tanveer’s analysis.

Http://www.dadapota.pk/blogs/important-information-about-lda-city.html

Any one put light on LDA 1, heared from some one that it launches more tha 20 years ago and there is no possession, if it is correct then why some one go for LDA City same brand

LDA and uncertanty