Margalla Town Islamabad

Hello salam …Im on going with a deal of a house in margalla town phase 2 islamabad, house size is 30*50 for 1.5 crore … Is it safe enough to invest for rental value as well as return ?? I could not found a resonable house in any other good sectors in cda

Why dont you go for cda proper sector instead in this budget…

Which other cda proper sector ?? house in G-11,G-10 or E-11 are much more expensive …and other sectors have old constructed houses …plz guide me

Sir buy an old liveable ones and renovate it a bit…Buy in g-10,g11 etc…You can also go for g-13,g-14/4…

Develpment in G-13 and G-14 is worse …and those old houses in G-9 and G-10 were not upto the mark as good construction. Why dont u refer margalla town to me ?? the streets are very wide and the house is park facing

Why don’t you buy something in dha 2. Cda or dha is a prominent brand name and invest is both secure and profitable here. Indeed g-13 and g-14 development is worse but after it will be fully developed things wont be the same as they appear now and in terms of new developed sectors these are the only options. In terms of rental best option would be g-11, g-10 and you can find an old house of the same size here. Regarding construction if you do not intend to live and only to rent out as an investment option so you shouldn’t be bothered about the construction.

Dha 2 is far away from my working job … I cannot drive daily that much …i want a house for my own living so good quality construction is my priority… Reasonable constructed houses in g-10/11 of this house starts from 1.75 crore … Do u have any other options ??

Sir proper cda sector houses have their own worth no matter how old they are…Secondly dha is also a good option…Spending such an amount for margala town is not a so good buying…

Asad the only satisfaction in good quality construction is if you build the house yourself. If you do not have the time then consider buying a ready made house. Cda sectors are good in terms of safety of investment as well as ROI. DHA 2 is far but after the 10 lane expressway the distance wont be a big issue. If you have more funds than spending 5-10 lacs more on getting something better is not a big deal. Margalla town is not a feasible option IF conpared against cda and dha. Rest is your choice.

if you want to live you can also consider G-15 as it is cheap and you will find new houses there. Not all builders make poor quality homes, its just that you need to search until you find good one.

Agreed with arshad sb…

Margalla town is awesome for living !

Wa/salam, Not bad price in margalla Phase 2. Because your right all CDA sector very expensive so margalla Town best option to you in islamabad.

Wa/salam yes, your the right CDA all sector very expensive so as compare to near islaabad all CDA sector best option margallah town phase 2.

Wa/salam, Dear yes your right CDA all sector very expensive. So near to Islamabad is best option in margalla town phase 2.

Yes specially phase 2 with big wide streets and 2 big parks in the society.it shapes up a very good place under CDA umbrella

Margalla town may be a good option but some of the areas in this town are bad in term of sewage system etc. Secondly even in a better place like the place you are mentioning I think this price for this size of house is a bit high.

I have buyed the property and rented the ground portion for 28 thousands …and there isint such sewerage problem in phase 2