Ali

Expert Contributor
361 posts
0 best
Isbase

Expert Contributor
354 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
MBS
( 751 posts )

[9 Answers]
Size: 10Marla, Payment Plan: 18 Months

What do you think abou this project and its prospects?
As there is a list of unfinished / unpopulated sectors already?

http://e.jang.com.pk/05-06-2012/pindi/page10.asp

714 days ago In Where to Buy
Islamabad Pr..
(156 posts)
Best Answer
I love Bahria phases but still wonder that these have been so much talked about and people love to invest too but then the rental do not justify the quality of these phases.

Property worth defines the rental and rentals of that area redefines the property worth. As far as i last checked a villa size 10 marla rental worth was Rs 35000-40000 which to me is too low.

Ali
MEYAAR Builders
709 days ago 

OKha
(152 posts)
Well this would be a really hot project... I was waiting for it ... but how come there is no news about it or any information about this on the Bahria website? Does anyone else have any info about his i.e. is this project really starting? This would mean that Bahria Enclave would be livable in 2 years as both the apartments and now the villas we will be ready in 2 years?
710 days ago 

MBS
(751 posts)
It's too expensive, Rs 13,000,000 for 10 marla villa. And livable in 2 years is too early, expect min 4 - 6 years.

Just a personal opinion.
710 days ago 

Syed Ibrahim
(1437 posts)
Dear Khalid,

I think so its a private project by vertex international and I agree with Bilal, it is too expensive.
710 days ago 

MBS
(751 posts)
@Ali,

Yeah even these figures are on the higher side whereas you would spend nearly 10 mill on plot and its construction.
709 days ago 

OKha
(152 posts)
Hm... I don't get it if it's Rs 1 cr 30 lac how come it is expensive as Safari Villas 3 in BT ph 2 is Rs 1 cr 25 lac when I last checked. Now Bahria Enclave is much closer to main Islamabad... and it has far better approach then BT, then why should it not be more expensive than BT?
709 days ago 

MBS
(751 posts)
You should also consider the fact its a secluded place with nothing special in it's close proximity whilst old BT was in Pindi city. I hope you wont refer to Park Enclave which has become a CDA fantasy now. ;)
709 days ago 

MBS
(751 posts)
But the good thing is its landscape and nice environment. If they manage to get NOC from CDA n environment ministries for flora/fauna concerns then it may turn out to be a nice place after 4-6 yrs.

So for the time being I wouldn't rate it on value for money.
709 days ago 

OKha
(152 posts)
But if Safari Villas in Bahria ph 2 is for 1 cr 25 lac then why is the villas in Bahria enclave for 1 cr 30 lac which very much near to main Islamabad with good approach and a lot better location too much expensive? But i don't know if vertex international will deliver the same quality as BT?
702 days ago 

Post Answer (9 Answers)
Email Basket (0)
SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL