Need advise to purchase a plot for house in zone-2 islamabad

I want to buy a plot in zone-02 islamabad for construction of my own house. My budget is 6 million rupees and minimum required plot size 35x70.
Please recommend the best option in my budgets taking in consideration that i am planning to construct after 2 years.

F-17 and B-17. But I would recommend B-17 Block A.

Yes, F-17 is very good small society.

B-17 B Block is good. However, in A Block you can get bigger plot in the same range.

D-17 is another option to consider, good society.

Regards

In this budget i will recommend you 40x80 plot in D-17/2 margalla view housing scheme CDA NOC issued

All living facilities are available and currently more than 700+ families are residents

Beautiful small sector having approach from GT road

Fully developed parks,schools,main commercial

You will find out 40x80 good location plot in Block-B or D in this budget

Current rates of 40x80 in D-17/2 is 55-65 lac

Moving two years back you can easily find out plot in 35-45 lac

After two years your plot worth also increases as well (INSHALLAH)

For further guidance

Please feel free to contact

0092-335-5381111

Regards

In this budget Mumtaz City & Top City are the best, You can get 1 Kanal plot in both societies.

Dear Experts,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Mr. Khalid Javaid.

What do you think M.C. And T.C. Will be livable with all the necessary facilities in 02 years?

Bro I will recommend you 40x80 Plot in D-17. It has all the amenities even today. In 2 years time it will be fully populated society (InshaAllah).

Mr. Pardesi, Mr. Khan, Mr. Usman and Mr. Buyer,

How will you compare and evaluate D-17 and F-17 in terms of development standards, land geology, society reputation, society management, maintenance of infrastructure, access to education and health facilities, security and decent residents.

I will appreciate your comments, this will help me to select one of those two sectors.

@ Jamal,

Sir Mumtaz City will be 100% in living position by the end of next year IA, and Top City partially.

If you look at both living plus investment upside potential, B-17 is the best bet.

Go for B-17. It is the best in Zone 2 and I have bought a 50x90 in it for myself too..

Everyone, do you know the situation regarding Internet/Cable in B-17? Will Nayatel start their services anytime soon or is PTCL working there?

One thing that worries me a little bit is that we have Qurtuba School not Beaconhouse etc in B-17. But I hope with time, good schools and businesses go there.

Last year in December, I bought three 30x60 plots in block E of B17. B17 is a good place for living and investment.

@ Paki-1

Sir with due respect,am not agreed with you, currently & in future MC & TC have more potential than B-17.

If you need plot + house in 6 million go for 35x70 single storey in E-16 CDECHS…best value for money.

@Million$$$…the 6 million is only for plot.

@Jamal sb

If you rate sectors in zone-II

Then

1)G-15 JKCHS

2)D-17/2 MVHS

3)B-17 Multi garden

Sector is not something like wide roads only

Sector should have all other basic necessities of life at door step

In your budget i will again recommend 40x80 D-17/2

Spare some time & visit the sector by your own & observe ground reality then you will find what's the difference between B-17 & D-17/2

D-17/2 have government schools

IMCB (Islamabad model college for boys

Educators

Roots

&

Many other private schools as well

@ junaid. Congrats bro for finally buying a plot. Could you please let me know the current rates in B-17 for 1 kanal plot. I'll appreciate if you share any kind of taxes and transfer fee you paid while buying a plot.

Regards

Thanks Mr. Suleiman :)

Well ordinary street plots in B block are for around 70. I got a corner one with a decent location but it was 82+ including commission etc.. I had to pay CVT and Transfer Fee only. CVT is 1% of declared value and transfer fee was 12500. The file was open since 6 months.