Need urgent advice from experts for buying property

Aoa i want to invest rs.8 million for a short term investment in islamabad.Being a lady and living out of country i don't have any idea.Please guide me.

Jazakallah

Do you mean 80 lacs or 8 corores ???

Sorry my mistake…8million

Market is not feasible for short term adventures right now as market is in slumber state…For medium term you should go for dha 2 L block in this budget.

Saadi brother any idea how long this slumber will continue and when things will turn to get good?

Saadi is right about short term investments in Islamabad. But I guess Bahria Karachi offers short term investment but one should be very much aware for the quick changes in market of Bahria Karachi.

@ Arshad. For now the slumber will continue till Eid which would fall in 3rd week of July.

Br malik Sir..Btk is simply a jua..Either get 3 crores rupees against ur 80 lacs or go back with a sohrab cycle..

Sir i dont see a significant increase anytime soon especially in bahria town.Agreed with Br malik sb that things can get better on the arrival of eid ul fitr.

Mr.Saddi and Mr.B.R Malik can u please advice me for a long term investment in Islamabad?

Is it best time to buy property or I should wait few months?

Mrs Ibrahim i would advise u to distribute your investment in small size plots, for medium to long term investment in following:

1. DHA islamabad phase 2 or phase 4 ( 10 marla plot)

2. TopCity-1 near new airport.( 1 kanal F block main road)

3. Bahria phase 8. ( 5 or 8 marla)

Market is in the state of stale mate, so it is better to invest now and keep it till it starts rising.

Regards.

Mrs. Ibrahim. There are some investment opportunities in long term. Depends upon your choice and curcunstances.

DHA2, Bahria Enclave, Bahria Phase 8, CDA sector C-14& C-15 and G-15 are good investment opportunities.

Madam simply go for a 1 kanal plot in dha 2 L block…Its a stable investment.Avoid bahria town now days.

Sir can you people advice me what are other options for investment which are risk free and can be monitored easily living abroad?

Mrs. Ibrahim in terms of risk free you can go for National Savings and im sure you can monitor it yourself without anybody else to safeguard it for you

Madam Dha is best as far as investment of your property is concerned because its highly organized owned and managed by one of the strongest institution of pakistan…Apart from this you can go for cda sectors but your pocket must be deep…Wont recommend bahria town at this risky stage.

I already have two 5 marla plot in DHA valley n it didn’t grow in last 6 years…what are your thoughts about commoner society(I don’t know the exact name) near murree express way?

VALLEY IS NOT COMPARABLE AT ALL WITH THE PROJECT I AM REFERRING TO…L BLOCK IS READY TO CONSTRUCT WITH BRIGHT PROSPECTS.THAT PROJECT IS NOT COMPARABLE TO DHA 2…

Dear Madam,

I will not recommend Commoner Valley...

DHA-2 L block is good option.

You can also go for Bahria Enclave Islamabad 10 marla possession plot in Sector A... Secure investment.

Otherwise you may go for some thing in G-14/4 or G-13 smaller size plot.

Regards

Go for national savings , it is risk free.80 lakhs , you will earn 20 lakh, in 36 months .(Rs 686 per lakh per month) . Property price will remain same next 4 years.

I have a best investment opportunity in Islamabad at this budged its in DHA II Islamabad Project name is World Trade Center Islamabad Licensed

From international World Trade center Association

corporate Offices Are available for mor info and detail contact

0092-333-9855112