Nfc phase 2 or state life phase 2

Sir/madam
I want to invest in property, my budget is 15~20 lakh, please advise which society is better for 2~5 year investment.
After my research i found nfc phase 2 and state life phase 2 as the best option. Please guide which one is good for investment.
Seeking for an early reply
Regard
Omer

NFC 2 is much better than SL 2.

I heard from a dealer that Bahria might buy NFC-2 land in future. To me, State life 2 looked better located. However, big question mark on its development in near future.

Akif sahb wese ye kis dealer ne keh diaa ap se ke bharia jo ha NFC ko buy kr le gi?

but omer sahb elections are expected in NFC this year, aur agr elections hojaty han to per plot price 30% increase kr jae gi easily and it can increase more than that too..

Just a property dealer in Bahria Town. He also said that buying negotiations for Sui gas-phase2 by Bahria are already under way. I m not sure about the authenticity of either of these rumors however.

Akif sahb if it happens as you are saying then it will be a lottery for all NFC plot holders.

ITS NOT TRUE. Dealers are spreading these rumours since last 2 years. But genuine dealers are negating this rumour.

Dear Mr Waleed

I am hearing since last 2 years that elections are expected very soon. But recently they had an AGM.

Do u have any news what was the outcome of AGM ? as they wanted to vote for change in election rules.

Elections will be held after amendment in rules ?

According to my sources it was decided in AGM that the elections will be held by the end of march

But now i have come to know that few people took stay on that which caused a delay

There was an other rumor that ring road will pass through NFC Phase. Any info regarding this?

No i haven’t heard any thing like that, but it i think that ring road might touch new Lahore city.

Nfc wont suffer anything , second elections might take couple of months max , and soon development will start there , but on other one blame is right nfc are lazy ass ppl

Nfc much superior than state life ph 2 , nfc have edge of canal road plus multan road and having beautiful map , all land is under there hands without any issues .state life ph 2 will face many hurdles similar as in phase 1.

I ll advise every one on my personal experiences that always go to invest in ones and should not invest in any two s.

Mr. Ahmed, pls can you explain more about ur experiences , could not understand, I Want to buy a plot in nfc 2 thanks

I came to know that they are going to hold another AGM. But since there was a dispute during the last AGM so the next AGM might take really long time to be held. And therefore elections after that. This means years…

Dear Ali,

i didn't heard about any dispute in this AGM, between Mr Asad is right that it will hardly take couple of months now for the development to get started.

For the budget and investment period you've highlighted, I'd recommend files in DHA Phase 9 instead of either one of these societies. You can expect good returns because you're willing to wait and see your investment mature.

If you're set on these two societies, however, I'd recommend NFC 2 over SL 2, because development work is practically non-existent in the latter while the former is more stable. Also, the southern loop of the Lahore Ring Road could pass fairly close to NFC 2, which would be a great thing in and off itself.

Last Sunday there was an exhibition of property @ Lahore expo center, i have visited that and have make up my mind to invest at The Lahore City which is about 2~3 KM away from NFC 2

will you guys please advise me about this? is this good option or not? i am going to finalize it on Sunday, therefore you are requested to reply ASAP