Park Enclave Islamabad

Aoa,

I request the honourable members to give some input on the recent developments in park enclave, Islamabad. What is the current price of 1 Kanal residential plot there? Is it realistic to think of residing there two years from now?

wa aalikumussalam,

Dear Park Enclave is located is located near Chak Shahzad and about four kilometres away from Islamabad Club.

I am not certain about the current status of development, but in my view a 1-kanal plot in the locality should cost around Rs. 3.0 to 3.4 million, depending on the location.

ps..It is just an estimate. you can get reasonable ideas from other experts.

regards, z@in N@deem

Is it true that price of one kanal plot in CDA Park Enclave is from 3 to 3.4 million. I’m sure that when they first sold it a couple of years ago the price for one kanal plot was 12 million. Can someone please confirm the current price. Thanks

How can some one sell a plot purchased on 12 millions on 3 or 4 millions?

This might be the downpayment and one or two installments. Regards

Very Rite, Let me correct you here, the initial price was 12 Million when they launched, they were on installments, No such development done up till now, the last Chairman CDA started some work there but the so called Mutassareen had some issues and they don't let them start work, so everything is standstill. It is better to buy in Bahria Enclave, where they have all amenities, and very nice development with no risk, NOC is an issue which will be resolved soon InshAllah. Regards,

I guess Sheikh sahib may know more about this, so his valued comments would be highly appreciated.

AoA so are there any files of Park enclave available in market? and if they are, wat is the demand? at the launch of project , plots were for 12 million... But somehow i dnt c ppl selling their plots! Plz inform on the current prices!

Check Class Ads of Daily Jang, I just read an ad of a broker, so you will get to know some people who deal Park Enclave, from where, you can purchase and get an idea of the prices.

Park Enclave is a flop scheme, i don't see any future, there are many issues, i would suggest you to buy in Bahria Enclave, the price of a 5 marla plot was 1580,000 which is now on 5-7 lacs profit, the plots are not developed yet, but they have planned to give possession in next year, they don't have NOC still very good work they have done and are still doing. They will also get NOC very soon. Regards,

Forget about it. Those days of CDA investment are gone. You will only get your money locked out for years with no consideration for depreciation. Look where the dollar is heading

Faizan why are you interested in Park Enclave?

Dear Nasir:

Profit demand on 5 Marla plot is 9 lacs now a days in Bahria Enlcave.

Regards

Yes Sir, it is plus people are asking 11 and 12 lac profit for a 5 marla Category (Bulleward, Park Facing) Plot.

One of my friend was of the view that prices might fall due to 15 days break in the market (7 days by bahria and 7 days leaves by the dealers).

Regards

No doubt , Park Enclave seems to b a flop scheme due to lack of bugdet and negligence of CDA. But once machinery is there on land this piece of land would become a real center of attention.My cousin has a plot there, she gets offers frm dealers on and off .

If CDA start any activity in park enclave and its a pretty big IF......

I wud like to know what offer is ur cousin getting from the dealers?

No doubt, if CDA develops it, it wud turn out to b good.However, from the looks of it, CDA will develop it like a normal sector. There wud b no Lush push as per initial claims. Even the PC-1 to use LED lights and v expensive entry gate of park enclave has been rejected by CDA. Keeping tht in view, at the end, Bahria enclave will still have upper hand when it comes to development standard. Location wise park enclave is the best however.

Mr Faizan! That "IF’’ has put this project under carpet,and no doubt behria is showing much more development but park enclave ll b nearer to islamabad as compared to bahria enclave, More over All the big wigs have taken plots there, CDA cant delay it very long…REst Allah knows better

Development work starts in park enclave and kuri model village. Read the blog for detials:

CDA finally kick-starts development work in Park Enclave and Kuri Model Village

Park enclave development has started, expected to be completed by next December. The planned infrastructure is better than any CDA sector so far.

Is it wise to invest in new balloting for Park Enclave? The last date to apply is 24th Dec 2014. Is there a likelihood of getting 5-7 lacs profit immediately after balloting?