Plot Or House ? Which One Should I Buy?

Dear bros!

1. I have budget of 2 crore PKR. The area should be 14 Marla or more but I am confused whether I should buy plot and construct house or buy a ready made house.

2. I am planning to buy one in G-15, should I stick to it or buy somewhere else so please advise me good location in Islamabad.

Sir in this budget,for luxury living,opt for bahria 1-6,bahria enclave or dha phase 1 sector F(12 marla) or dha 2..

G-15 is also good but development standards are very poor..

Dont go for a constructed house..Construct it by yourself considering your requirements.

Bahria Enclave would be a good choice. G-15 is also good but security is not very good. But location is good. A lot of working people in Islamabad want to live near to motorway.

On the other hand there is absolutely no comparison between Enclave and G-15 regarding services, security and good life style.

You didnt tell the time by when you will construct. In your budget you can get both plot or house in islamabad. If you want to readily build house and live you can go for G-15, G-13, G-14/4 or other sectors of islamabad.

if you want live and also want your property to appreciate then DHA 2 A-H blocks are very good as you can get a 1 kanal plot for around 130-170 lacs depending upon location. In main islamabad in g-13 you can get a 14 marla plot for 2 crore. In G-15 14 marla house would cost you around 230 lacs. If you want to invest mainly its better to buy plot and with house you would rent it but its foolishness to buy a brand new house and renting it out to tenants rather than living in it yourself. For renting out you should buy a old house.

If you have time its better to construct yourself and if not buy constructed house but nowadays house construction quality is not so good in islamabad. I suggest if you have no urgency to live or build house buy 2 plots one in g-13 and other in DHA 2 and later you can sell one as prices will appreciate here and construct you house on any one location

Dear Aaqib Ijaz,

1.Bahria phase 1 to 6.

2.Dha phase2.

3.G-15 is also good location but development is poor.

4.B-17 B block.

5.Bahria Enclave.

Agree with SAADI bahi Don't go for a constructed house construct it by yourself so purchase plot in good location.

Regards

Now you have many options about areas, but i’ll suggest you, don’t buy ready house, you buy a plot first then construct it by urself. It’ll be right for you.

Agree with Bilal.

Regards

If you are purchasing land for your personal living then you purchase plot then construct it if you use it for sale purchase then you purchase constructed house