Plots required in bahria town phase 8 - direct owners please contact

Direct owners please contact , plots required in bahria town phase 8 in block a,b,c,d, overseas 1-7

Dear Adnan Malik,

At the moment P is good option for investment because of less prices.

4.2 to 4.8 million for Kanal.

Regards

Are those 1 kanal plots with possession and ready for construction? or what is the current development status? Why are the prices low there?

Adnan Malik whats price of one and 2 kanal in overseas 1.

Regards

Nadeem Sb, Really appreciate , surely i will consider it. Can you help me to finalize the deal in block P. My preference is always possession given plots. Can i get the plot with possession in a range from 4.2 - 4.4 Million?

Nadeem Sb Can you give more information like it's exact location, how far it is from green valley and overseas blocks?

NR, In overseas my relatives recently bought 1 kanal plot infront of defence villas in 1 crore 5 lac

Adnan Malik sahib! it all depends upon why are you buying. If you’re buying to construct your house immediately then a possession plot is of course needed. If you’re buying for investment or construction later then non-possession plots always have lower prices and thus higher return in terms of profit and price appreciation. At the same time, keep in mind that in our lawless and unregulated real estate market, uncertainty and thus risk is always there with non-possession plots. Bottom line, risk varies directly with profit.

Dear All, I could not visit personally as i am not in Pakistan right now but my parents went to the site and probably the location is near Bahria Hamlets plus no board or sign there indicating the sector P. It will take too long to get populated i guess. Very long term investment we can say

Block P 1 kanal plots are going for 45 Lakhs and more… I think its the best time for investment in Block P.