Purchase Of Plot In Bahria Town

Dear salaam,

I am purchasing a 10 Marla plot in M block in Non Dev area. Please comment on the status and investment, good or bad.

Come on friends, 21 reviews and no comments. Plz comments.

SOHAIL…M block is good …its on height…and in dec 2013 5 Marla touched 30 lacks , before prices downtrend…it all depends on your deal ,as how much is the price of your deal?..when ever there is a jump in phase 8 …M block will be one of beneficiary…any how ppl prefer possession areas ,like valley for safe investment…

M 5 marla at the moment is around 18,as bahria is minting all the money from karachi at the moment by showing some abrupt development,rwp.isl time will come you cant predict it all depends on their next business strategy,

I think bahria phase 8 will remain in cold storage for quite a long time 2 - 3 years...

if some one can kick all those cheating dealers out of phase 8....situation will come to reality.. And genuine sale/purchase will ensue...Time has come bahria sideline these thugs for the benefits of BAHRIA TOWN AND ITS TRUE STAKE HOLDERS[ small investors].

Yeah I think DK is right , phase 8 is now in forgotten zone, even if MR come back from Karachi the next focus will be enclave to fix his repu a bit otherwise might be bright chances of starting Peshawar as well, He like new fresh mass money, not interested in few billions by transfers / development charges etc… Look like phase 8 to wait longer now.

I suggest you guys should visit yourself and see the status instead of using google...awami villas look like Kachi Abaadi. U can see cracks on home which were constructed by BT.

The only beautiful thing in Phase 8 is DHA villas ...

Well with bahria you cant predict ,but its not so gloomy as apple you have portrayed phase 8,awami villas has a worth of less then 2 million so what else they gonna deliver you in that amount,though i had sold my only stake in phase 8 a plot in f1,due to house construction some where else,but still i know it will blossom one day,it wont go as a crap,if btk can be shaped in less then a year,then any new money minting strategy in rwp,isl will also give phase 8 a new look,

BROTHER Apple.....DHA VILLAS are part of DHA 1 SECTOR F.....NOT BAHRIA PHASE 8....yes bahria is intermingled in dha here at sector F....IN-FRONT of defence villas is overseas enclave , and its the area you have seen...HERE even now 10 Marla is bet 55-70 lacks......ironically being a prime area and very expensive with excellent future prospects, this overseas enclave is yet to be populated.........AND HENCE BROTHER Apple yr statement;;a jet can land''';appears OK...

Well brother Apple if you cannot see the beauty ,its your wkness......PHASE 8 EXCEPT UNDEVELOPED J.K.L.F4.F5.F3 PARTS.....ITS A MARVELOUS UNPARALLELED BEAUTY OF DEVELOPMENT......NO ONE CAN BRING ANYTHING CLOSE TO IT IN TERMS OF CARPETED ROADS AND FINE ELECTRIC ,SEWERAGE, AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES in pindi / isl...not cda , and not dha or multy or else...JUST MATCHED BY BAHRIA PHASE 1- 6....THE VERY BAHRIA ITSELF...

Ok thx. It is un developed area at around 2 million. Is it ok and does any body has fair idea of time frame of its possesion. One thing is boggling my mind is that price of 5M and 10 m are almost same.

You need to cross check it can be 5 or 7 marla 10 marla is around 25,dont get duped

Yes, 10-Marla price is around 26-lacs. I think 7-Marla would be possible in 20-lacs

Investment in Bahria Town M Block is not goood…If you want invest money for buying plot and do waiting for it price raising in future, then you can buy in Defence or Lahore Catoment…Because that are Safe location and near to all lahore main locations…Bahria Town M Block is so far away and long distance …But if you wana buy a house then i suggest you Muslim Town is Good Location for buying home, because now a days that Area Houses price going up

Overseas block which is infront of dha villas r in depth (if u look from Business district which is is having 0 construction) and i hardly see anyone living there ...

i suggest one should wait for next business direction of BT instead of investing right now