Question to Samra Zulfiqar

Dear samra

I am inclined to invest in dha valley 4 marla commercial plot but i do not know what sectors are controversial for the dhadhoocha dam?
Can you please help me in this regards?

Many thanks

Dear Abdul Qayyum Sahb,

The blocks, which are likely to get affected from Dhadhocha Dam, include Rose, Tupil, Sunflower and Magnolia, so don't buy any property there.

For 4-marla commercial, i would recommend you to choose between Lily and Oleander blocks since their possession is expected sooner than the other blocks.

You might consider Bluebell as well but, since property rates there are a bit high, the expected profit margins for those plots may sound less impressive to you.

You are welcome to ask for guidance and advice anytime you feel like Abdul Qayyum sahb.

Have a good day!

@abdul qayymsb.For best deals you can contact me at 03455370978.

Thumps up samra,your suggestion sounds spot on,and reflects what i have extracted from the market in the last few weeks,

Samra Spot on... But i think Sunflower might not be the affected sector and it also has good potential.

Regards

Good advice from Ms Samra… However, wouldn’t a dam nearby affect the places around it? Seepage, flooding etc?

My knowledge is based on the discussion i have with informed people like saadi, mr khan and junaid so the credit goes to you folks.

I am myself interested in keeping a tab on DHA Valley, so all authentic information coming from you friends is welcome.

Respected Samra

Samra, really you could not have an idea that how much respect is instilled in reader’s hearts about your honest and uninterrupted assistance regarding property matters.

Hats off to you sister and the best reward one could render to your favor is to pray for you and your beloved ones. May Allah Pak give you happy life in both worlds.

Be Blessed

Samra

Another request!

I know searching is good in forum discussions but there is no provision of searching in blogs?

Believe me, I wanted to reach your answers in one of the old blogs where we were discussing Valley and it took me literally half an hour to trace the thread.

Can you please ask admins to provide search in Blogs as well.

At least to the blogs headings

Abdul Qayyum sahb,

I can feel the honesty in your words and it has uplifted my spirits. Thank you very much for saying all that.

The blog search option is included in the update we have planned for the blog, please stay tuned for that.

You can also contact me directly at samra at zameen dot com.