Recommended block for buying plot in bahria safari valley Rawalpindi

Which blocks in bahria town safari valley rawalpindi are reportedly having filling? In same context, which blocks are recommended for purchasing a residential plot in safari valley?

As per my opinion Abu Bakr block is the best and in that also back of bulevard plots 2600 and 2500 series are good one due to access.

Thanx for ur response brother. But rates of abu bakar block seem t be a bit on the higher side. What is the opinion on Rafi block? i am presently abroad, want to buy n build my home in coming months. But i have heard may rumors about fillng in blocs of safari valley. Need a broad overview that which blocks should be avoided and why!!! thanx

I wont recommend you the Rafi block as it has lot of filling area issues. I would again recommend if you can spend little more money its worth it to go for AbuBakr block.You will make house once in a life time so its better to go for it. If short of money than go for usman and Ali block they are bit behind Abubakr but still better than Rafi as there are no land issues. Rafi is cheaper because of the filling area and land issues otherwise its location is much better.

Grateful for ur opinion mate. Now can u please guide me that what is the benefit of buying a category plot like:-

1. Boulevard

2. Corner

3. Boulevard back

bcoz all these categories raise the price of a plot. So r they worth it, to pay extra for them?

Like if u ask me:-

1. A Boulevard house is neither safe for cars nor for kids as a lot of traffic will b passing infront of ur door

2. A corner house may give u extra land, but it again exposes u to traffic (cars n pedestrians) on two sides of ur house, meaning more noise, light pollution of cars turning the corner at night (disturbing light through windows) and More chances of theft as u have 2 x sides exposed to road.

Whats ur opinion on this?

@A M Abasi......why you put rafi block on back choice ,its on height, it is close to dha villas and many plots areas are filling free .

how can abubaker/ali blocks with much more dumpy ups downs be devoid of fillings??

very interesting land issues?????but where???? takht pari ???or what??

rafi is cheap????where is your facts sheets??

Totally agree with you on the above points. I am myself building house on these localities for past many years and personally i have exactly the same points in my mind while purchasing a plot. Only advantage Bulevard back side is that your house will be easy to access.

Corner plot you can have a separate gate if you want to give one portion for rent.

@truthseeker

Agree with you about the location of the Rafi Block as i said in my post. I build one Plaza and some of my friend build homes there. We ourself inspected the homes there whose one side has gone down and there were cases of cracks. Most of the plots are filled one.With better location why would be Rafi block prices would be low As compared to that abubakr? Abu bakr has less filled plots and more solid land as compared to rafi. I myself build houses if rafi block is cheap than i should buy plots in rafi and build houses there(earn more profits) but i dont because there are more land issues in rafi than abubakr.

Now you tell me if somebody ask me my opinion in sincerity which block should i recommend to him based on above facts?

These overseas guys have hard earned money and i just want that they have a risk free deal thats only intention.

But this is my honest opinion based on personal experiences if you have other experiences there you can always differ from me.

Nice and good way of commenting thanks abasi saab.

but one thing land issue ? do you think plots with possession also have problems of land issues?

So far i havnt seen any thing like that , Normally possesion plot should be cleared. But there are ways to check.

1. Go to bahria headoffice and specifically ask them this question that this plot has any land issue.

2. Visit the plot urself if there are houses around then you are more than sure that the place should be ok.

I am just recommending above steps if you have doubts but normally bahria and DHA are safe societies in this case.

What is the status of Khalid and awais blocks? get to hear very less about these blocks! why?

Dear Sohail malik,

Agree with A M Abbasi that Abu Bakar is best block of Safari Valley.

Regards

@AM Abassi saab please give some hint of good for construction plot series in rafi…like on height …in 800-900 series…and if possible in 400 series

Abu bakar block is on plain solid land with many green areas in between. I agree series plot 2500,2600 are best located facing DHA villas . I have my house there since 2011 and not even a single crack there … Shukar ALLAH PAK ka

@Asad i am asking about rafi block solid ground area series , as is 800 to 900 number on solid ground and good for construction??

@truthseeker i have no such idea about rafi block. But i have witnessed major cracks in few houses there . This is something no one can take risk about bcoz it could damage ur whole life earning . 800 to 900 series i guess its on circular drive . May be that area would be clear .

Rafi block is mostly filling area.I am not sure about plots series.

Regards

Dear Asad sab,

What about G series in Abou Bakar block?I means G1 to G10 front of park?Is it good for house construction?

Regards

How much is the demand of constructed house in Abu Bakar Block…I mean if I construct a home in Abu Bakar block with A grade construction, what are the chances that it will be sold in good time and good money

@Truthseeker i havnt research on the best location plot in Rafi i will research it than let you know.

@Mansoor If you have a good team you can finish the plot 1 Crore a better quality one it can be plus minus depending upon the how much you spent on foundation.and right now the market is slow people are asking 120 to 130 but it ends up around 115 lac or less depending upon the quality of the house.But there are lot thakydari type houses which are on sale in this area and nobody is buying them.I am also in construction bussiness recently i sold one house around 115 lac in same area which is not that much considering the time money efforts one put in.