Safari Valley Phase 8 Khalid Block

Hi, i want to inquire why are prices of khalid block in safari valley lower as compared to other blocks especially considering the fact that its location is really nice. I have a deal going on for a house there but now i am confused looking at plot prices…

Dear Ali,

Safari valley phase 8 khalid block 7 marla 3.1 to 3.8 million possession and map paid according to location.if there is extra paid land then it will be more.you didn't clear plot size.safari valley is good for living.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

I am getting a 7 Marla house in the range of 9.2 Million. It is absolutely new. However now I am getting doubts that maybe that place is filled...

Dear Ali

Ask where the doubt stems from.is it your intuitive self or your fearful self?ask that question and listen to the very first thought that comes into your head believe that one.

You visit yourself and ask nearby neighbors who live in nearby neighborhoods about area land and Soil quality.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

I was fine with the house until I was told that is lot of filling area in it. So I guess it is my fearful self.

Also can you tell me how much does it cost to complete a structure(fixtures, furnishing) in Bahria Town?

Dear Ali,

this link will help you for your inquiry.click on construction&materials.

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/construction_and_materials/index.html

Regards

Mr Ali, if in doubt, dont go for the deal.

To find out if land is filled , take Molana tahir ashrafi and ask him to dance around house if u see land is going down then it is filled :=).

On serious note , u check it with engineer or make sure they completed the requirement of BT while constructing the house ...requirement is to dig the land and fill it with cement,iron etc etc

@Apple ,that ASHRAFI only dances around shorafas

I think Bahria must have some certificates of building codes type for filling areas,

IF the land is filled bahria should have a certified record of that ,and you should better ask in their office about this particular house site .

I hope bahria does not conceal this basic international building code.

DK once upon a time house of some woman went inside ground because of this land filling and she took the bahria to court and aftr that BT informs all to build house by putting lot of cement , irons etc to make it solid and it costs 10 to 15 lakh extra (cost in 2009)

@Ali Tahir. If there are any houses built in the immediate vicinity, check their outside walls for signs of major cracks and/or repairs. This is usually a telltale sign of houses built on filled land and can appear within 1-2 years. If you see this sign on nearby houses, chances are high that your land is filled too.

Safari valley is more or less 95% filling.So if your wondering if its land filled than answer is YES.

If your thinking,has the contractor has done a good job according to the Bahria Rules than its a blind throw in the dark.

Just ask different questions as to how much steel was put in the raft and how many cement bags were used.its roughly 6 tons steel and around 280 cement bags. 9 inch thick raft..

If the owner can answer these questions than probably its a job welldone.

Any one who is building a house can never forget how much steel and cement he has put just to make the foundation strong

Rest follow your gut feeling.If still not satisfied than drop the deal.

But if any one tells you its not filled is bluffing despite its location on height or not..

Dear Ali,

Agree with Apple that there is in Bahria some construction Codes&Standards.agree with HT ask to owner and visit yourself with any trusted builder.

Regards

HT

Is it not a huge statement 95 % filling in safari valley?

Safari valley consists of,

1=abu bakar block

2=usman block

3=umer block

4=ali block

5=khalid and

6=owaise plus

7 rafi block

Now regarding RAFI block which is on height ,i haven't seen or observed or (may be hidden from eyes),any filling areas,

DOWN THE VALLEY which looks slopes in some areas and plain in other, but again very difficult to spot out huge filling grounds.

MAY be i am a wrong observer , but again can you please elaborate ,as on what basis you have such statement? EXPERIENCE , OR practically seen the filling in times of leveling?

Dear Dk,

i am totally agree with you.huge statement by HT 95 % filling in safari valley.....

Regards