Schools Near Enclave

Aoa,

Suppose you are living in Enclave in next 2 years or so, which Islamabad schools will you send your kids too?

Bahria will have their own school in Enclave in due course but what if you don't like it or if its too expensive? Where are the nearest schools?

Thanks

School of BT r expensive. The one at Phase 2 is having tuition fee of 25,000 for prep . There r some villages nearby you can either send kids to those school or schools at centeral ISB. U never know school start opening nearby as soon as BE start getting population.

25000 rs /month or year ,if per month which i can guess from your post is really troublesome figure for a father of 3- 4 kids , i mean where will he end when the kids are in 5th or 6th standards, 200000 per month, really very unrealistic,

and if his home expenses plus car fuel charges , so he [resident] needs 4-5 lack income per month to live there,

so a salaried man at any post with halal income cannot afford this,,,,,,,

Brother Apple is it not very strange and problematic,

any how any idea of dr.A.Q.KHAN school fee at phase 8 bahria ?

Its 25000 per months and not per year whhc is not only expensive but also I havent heard good things about their school apart from lots of superficial lash pash .Village schools with respect , are not a good choice to be honest,

How far is the nearest private Isb school?

• Pak-Turk International School, Park Road, near COMSATS.

• Explore schools on Lehtrar Road and Bhara Kahu.

• You can also think about G-5 to G-8, H-8, I-8 sectors, they are not too far from BE.

Islamabad college for boys G-6/3 (I.C.B) one of the best model college of Islamabad and responsible for providing some of the best and high class individuals not only in Pakistan but the whole world is in G-6/3. You should think about it.

Apparently getting the the admission is difficult.

Thanks M.Z and HT

I think college is not a problem as kids can commute themselves and have some independence, schools could be an issue.

I have heard about Pak-Turkish school which I think is the nearest but its performance is apparently below some other pvt schools like Beaconhouse, Roots and Head start .

G ,H , I may have some branches of these schools , but these are at a are at a fair distance isnt it ?. How much will be commute time from Enclave to these sectors in rush hours, twice a day for pick and drop ?.

For correct information about fee check here.Its at phase 2.Normally people find alternative schools.

Http://www.aceia.edu.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=47

Dear Zafar Sb, I think ICB covers from Grade -1 till post graduate level. Similarly for Girls, you can check ICG in F-7/2. Please do check them.

They are much better than beacon house and are much less expensive as well.

Thanks Apple and HT

Zafar Ullah sb so you finally decided to stay at BE? Which sector you are buying plot for construction? and how much does it cost?

Zafar Sb,

Pak-Turk school is not a bad option although it is relatively expensive as compared to Beacon, City etc.

Commute from BE will not be a problem in the coming 5 to 10 years as far as the RUSH hours are concerned.

Thanks

Apple

I am looking to buy in next few weeks insha Allah, havent visited the area for some time , will make the final visit and then make the move insha Allah.

There are still some concerns, mainly the schooling and the daily commute to Isb but to buy in main old Isb is far too expensive for me and Zone 2 societies though affordable, dont look too promising at the moment for quality living.

I am a slow and reluctant person when it comes to major decisions like this :) . But I am starting to have this feeling that soon BE will be out of reach as well and I may regret not buying there while I could.

Zafar Sb,

Very true.. BE will also be out of reach very soon.

Khan sahab

I have heard about Pak Turk school not sure how good it is.

Schooling remains the major issue for me.

For construction ready plot you have option of A OR C1 and C? It ll be nice if you feedback us about distance and other things when you visit it.

Head Start School is launching its Kuri town branch in August with a huge campus and modern facilities. It is on the village road at the river bank and opposite to PHA housing scheme. Check out on Wikimapia. This school will be a decisive factor for family with kids to move to BE immediately.

Pak Turk school at Tramari chowk is also good but it is for boys only.

Schools in H-8 are exactly at 20km from BE where there are lots of choices. So this is not a big deal for parents to pick/drop their kids from there.

Zafar Ullah, hope this answers your question.

Zafar Sb

Quality is not bad at Pak Turk.

C sector has no possession plots of 10 marla.

Thanks

Sector A is only around 8 Kms from Park Road…

Thanks Isloo

Head start will be a huge incentive for me to move to BE, its really a good news , thanks for sharing.

20 km to I sector will be a bit too much , dont you think? especially for working couples.