Switch b-17 investment to zove 5? Or top city?

I have a kanal size plot in b-17 block c… Price is around 50 lac. Please advice should i switch the investment to gulberg,dha valley or top city?

Zone 5 has already increased. Soon it will be turn of Zone 2 inshaAllah. My friend likes to switch lanes while driving through traffic jams. Once I saw him leave his lane and move to the other one because that one was Moving. Then when he switched, this lane stopped moving and the previous one started moving. He got flustered and moved back to previous lane and then soon this stopped and the other started to move.

The comments of Pardesi do make sense to me.

However, dividing ur investments into TC and Valley could give good return in at least one year time frame. However, it is also true that prices in TC, Valley and Gulberg have increased in the recent past.

Regards

Interesting analogy Pardesi (salmanmahmood@yahoo.com) or Paki-1 (mahmoodsalman@gmail.com) or Chaudhry Faheem Iqbal (salmanmahmoodyahya@gmail.com) or Baloch (salmanmahmoodkhan@gmail.com) or all of you other ids.

You are a sick man and i feel sorry for your life. Misguiding people with so many different ids. How do you sleep at night man???

Dear All,

With this 10% CGT in effect, one has to make substantial increase within a year to be in profit side. 10% CGT + $ conversion rate (in case of overseas buyer) + agents fees, it amounts to a good 20% or more value.

Regards,

Waddaa Saen tussi cha gaye ho! Every criminal makes a mistake which sooner or later gets him exposed. He thought no one will ever know the email IDs he is using and now he is caught pants down. Shameless imposter.

With CGT people will avoid trading in plots and will focus on affidavit files. This is why in Multan DHA, proper allocation files were cheaper than affidavit files. In trading of affidavit files you will not incur CGT on transfer.

Yeh kia horha hy bhai

Mr Khan ye aaj se nahi bohat time se ho raha hai. He has no honor or shame. Trying to deceive people and cheat them out of their hard earned lifetime earnings in this way. Zameen admin should immediately block all his IDs and put an end to this scam.

Mr Khan ye aaj se nahi bohat time se ho raha hai. He has no honor or shame. Trying to deceive people by cheating them out of their hard earned lifetime savings.

I demand that Zameen Admin must immediately block all his IDs and stop this scam.

@ wadda sayeein and paki 1 scam. Great job sirs…I have been observing this fraudia for so long since i have been a frequent silent reader of the forum…He is a shameless with no dignity and you will find him proving his use less bull shit every where on the forum. Now he would never reply…

Wadda Saen

Many thanks for exposing this man.

Thumps up for your good work

I hope this investigative work clarifies the truth, as someone blamed me one day too, to be his fake ID

Just checked musafar. You are hence cleared.

Abdul Qayyum sb, you are right, this is really shameless act if true.

Why would someone need to wear so many masks?

Thanks

Yes Mr Khan no normal person would do this. Only a person with a criminal mindset will do it and now when you add up all the posts from his different IDs you can see how much time he spends on this forum. For what purpose? Obviously to deceive and cheat people by using multiple accounts.

I wonder if this multiple ID syndrome stems from his lack of knowledge about his real father. Do you know your father's name Salman (aka Paki-1, pardesi, baloch etc.)?

@ Paki1 scam…Sir he is fraud in reality…I doubt kay isay aik aad baar fia bhi kisi case mai arrest kar chuki hai kisi contract kay fraud main.Here is the link and i think yeh wohi salman mahmood hai that is mentioned in the link.Yeh admi hai hi fraudia…I have observing him for so long…Yeh jo cda fundamentals ki bakk bakk kar kay societies recommend karta hai na unka aik dafa haal dekhen zara…I am attaching the link as proof: Redirecting... hain iskay cda fundamentals or development standards.

@ Paki1 scam..Sir he is fraud in reality..I doubt kay isay aik aad baar fia bhi kisi case mai arrest kar chuki hai kisi contract kay fraud main.Here is the link and i think yeh wohi salman mahmood hai that is mentioned in the link.Yeh admi hai hi fraudia..I have observing him for so long..Yeh jo cda fundamentals ki bakk bakk kar kay societies recommend karta hai na unka aik dafa haal dekhen zara..I am attaching the link as proof: https://www.facebook.com/CDECHS/photos/pb.136983719831401.-2207520000.1465467964./565101630352939/?type=3&theater...Yeh hain iskay cda fundamentals or development standards.

Wada saheen my login id is adnan,and i have lost my password,infact old password is not working,hope you havent hacked it,if you have then how can i retrieve it back

+

Adnan

Senior Authority 837 posts

3 best

my email address is letswastetime@hotmail.com

please help

Great share Wadda Saeen, you are the Man! To be honest this scumbag looks worse than I had even thought. And a perfect picture too, sitting next to his laptop, which is where he spends all his day trying to trap innocent investors.