Want to buy in bahria town phase 8 safari valley

Hello salam ,this is my first post here need an honest advice from property gurus here. After visiting many places i came up for safari valley the best place to live in twin city . I am about to buy a house in abu bakar block for 11 million , it is already rented out for 43000 monthly . Just need to be 100 % sure before purchasing that. As it is my whole life earning after living so many years in malaysia . Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Indeed its nice place for living. Specially when u came back to pak after so many years. Abubakar blcok is the best among valley. So go for it.

one more thing if you have time then you can construct 10 malra in phase 8 sector B,C,D,E,F1 . Choice is yours.

Dear Wasim ali,

Go ahead.It's the best place for living and Abu Bakar block is the best block of Safari Valley.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thank u so much ..yes i was amazed to see bahria after my visit back to pakistan and it impressed me the most among all other societies.

@hamza i dont have time for construction and buying a plot in B,C,D,E,F1 for 40 to 50 lacks and then 10 million for construction gets beyond my budget.

I want to shift my family there within a month

@nadeem @hamza what will be its future return approx after 5 years ?? do u see 11 million reasonable?? many houses there are beyond 12 million

Dear Wasim,

10 to 12 million 7marla house depend on location.I think future will be bright of Safari vally.7 marla rental value is also good 30 to 45k depend on location.

Regards

No doubt, among the available options in twin cities, safari valley is an excellent choice for nice living.

Dear Abdul Qayyum, Nadeem and Hamza bhai,

I want to buy a plot and construct home on it and rent it out. My budget for plot is 50 lac and construction budget between 60-75 lac. What area of Bahria Town you recommend where it will be easy to rent out.

Ahmed Sahab

Option#1: Take BT Rawalpindi sector-F gray structure villa on installment and complete construction in your own way and choice. Good for rent and good for living. I will not advise you to take BT’s constructed villas as their finishing is poor and although foundations and structure is made sound but utility fittings, coating and other things are on poor standards.

Option#2: Buy a 7 Marla in Ali or Abu Bakker block (not in filled area) for house and you will get good rent (35000 to 45000). You can get even 50000 per month if you make a separated servant quarter and hire a good architect for house plan (in selecting the architect people always compromise but that is a big mistake!)

Dear Ahmed,

I really appreciate Abdul Qayyum options.According to my knowledge option#2 is the best option.

Regards

Thank you Nadeem and Abdul Qayyum bhai,

Can you please tell me more about this F-sector villas? whose project is this and what is the total price. Which sub sector of F are they located.

Thanks once again

Ahamd bahi you have very nice budget for 10 marla double unit with servent. You can get a nice plot between 40 to 45. And rest you can spend for your construction. Sector E and F1 are most preferable.

@wasim Ali bahi InshaaAllah phase 8 will be very happening place after 5 to 7 years. Peaceful environment and good for families. Let me know your recent visit experience.

@Ahmed Sahab

These are 11 Marla villas in DHA-1 sector-F located opposite to BT overseas enclave and you can buy a gray structure on installments.

You can call any property dealer operating in DHA or BT, Rawalpindi and get the latest info.

I do not know the prevailing prices and installment plan

Thanks Hamza bhai, what you reckon will be the rent of 10 marla in F1?

Abdul Qayyum bhai, Thank you for adding that option. I didn't knew about this one. I will try to get some info.

Dear Ahmad, Both the options are good , Since i am experienced with the construction there you can find the constructed houses around 110 lac to 125 lac depending upon location and quality of construction.

If You are not able to give the money right away than there are option of under construction houses which are selling on installments. You can avail that option as well.There you can have your guard there who can report you about the construction. All material and dealing with contractors is out of your head and also you can check the quality of construction.

Regards,

Beside that DHA1 villa is also very good deal if it falls within your budget but i have no idea what price they are offering.

Guys DHA 1 villas sector F which are under construction starts from 130 lacks and DHA itself would complete them and handover possession. Dont know at what what date .. And the ready made villas where people are living are 150 lacks +

this is what my dealer told me

for rental value abu bakar isint better then F1 ?? as it is more populated and more near towards phase 7 gate??

Dear Wasim bahi,

I think house is better option than villa.10 to 12 million house Abu bakar with all basic facilities because villa construction standard is poor than houses in safari valley.

You must visit before purchase anything.

Regards

Nadeem bahi abubakr block main 7 Marla hain ya 8 ? Single unit hain ha double ?

I have seen the contractor built houses in BT Rawalpindi, Sorry to say, their standard of construction is also not on par!

It is a tough job to make your house on your own. I have one honest “Thekedaar” who has built several house for us (mine & relatives). He is building now my relative’s house who is working here with me in gulf and him and his standard could been seen in DHA-2. He is a little slow in speed but his honesty is simply out of question. He has made so far 4 houses for us and the 5th one ongoing.