Want To Buy Plot In Islamabad

I want to gift my son a 1 Kanal plot in Islamabad on his 1st birthday.. But when I start looking around there are numerous housing schemes and societies and as i live in Lahore not being familiar with the location, roads, routes etc. I am getting confused as to which one has the easiest access and all the necessary facilities.

I have been offered a file for 4.50 lac in Islamabad Co-operative Housing Society near New Islamabad Airport but back in June I heard civil aviation authority demanding the NOC's of all housing authorities within the diameter of 4 to 6 kilometers of airport to be cancelled.

Now, when I started thinking about DHA Valley, it turned out to be suspicious as well because of villagers already living within DHA's newly acquired land are not ready to give up or re-locate.

Finally, i can afford upto 12-15 lac for 1 Kanal, preferably on installments because of being salaried. I request all of you guys to share your experience and expert opinions in myself getting a perfect gift for my son.

Valley is a good option if you can wait for 3-5 years for materialization.

Valley is good option,Agree with Nasir bahi.

Regards

Sirs, which blocks?

Bluebell,

Lilly

Oleander

Bluebell is ready, so are lilly and oleander blocks better as compared to other blocks because DHA homes are ready and they are in lilly and oleander.