Want To Invest Small Amount, Is It Right Time?

Aoa,

I want to invest small amount of 4 million. I have few quires. Am very thankful if someone assist me.

1. Is it right time to invest in property sector because political situation is not stable and I think price will also effected a lot.

2. What is best area to invest in Islamabad/Rawalpindi?

I'm very thankful if someone guide me.

U-

Yes it is a good time to invest as prices have been stagnant for a year now. The upturn is overdue and may happen as soon as there is some improvement in the political situation on the ground.

You have several options; You can buy one Kanal plot in E-17/3 or 8-10 Marla in B-17. Both options will give you good return in price with time especially if work is restarted on Margalla Avenue inshaAllah.

Thanks allot for such a good and detail ans. I really appreciate your reply.

I have some questions.

1: What is it better i will buy one Kanal plot or 10 Marla?

2: Bahira/DHA is good or Islamabad sectors E-17/3, B-17

Reason: I have listen CDA is very lazy to develop any sectors and they mostly take 10 years and other hand DHA and Bahria has good history to develop projects on time.

3: Last as am new so i don't know what is file, I have seen some posts where guys are selling plot files.

Thanks allot my friend.

U-

Distribute your investment. Buy a plot in DHA and TOP CITY near new airport.

If MA got restarted, its boom boom B-17.

I would recommend TOP CITY-1 10 marla plot in F block and 1 Kanal file in dha isb phase 4.

@BR.ZR,Malik…br…whats the rate of 1 kanal file in dha 4 isl.and which sector please?

Try to invest near new Isb airport

@Dk: Is dha4 for real? havent heard of dha4 in islamabad… Please advise!!

Dha 4 is also called dha phase 1 extension. Its opposite to phase 8 bahria across the river … And is starting above from askari 14 …work has started on it ,good location ,…but as far i know prices are more than 5 million for 1 kanal …but exactly not sure of prices…its a reality . And is a nicely located area…

I will support the advice of PK1. @Usman it is true CDA is very lazy in development. But the sectors E 17 and B 17 are own by the cabenit division and multi professional. It is the responsibility of cabinet and multi to develop these sectors. Multi has good repute among these two.You can visit these societies and can make your mind.

Dear Usman, if you want to invest in safe and stable projects then go for DHA2, Bahria Enclave and Gulberg, you’ll have good returns in 2 years time.

Time is right in property market only problem is where you choose & buy your investment

Do your research carefully and Bismillah

At this moment good for investment because market is slow everywhere,my opinion and according to my visit when i was at vacation.

Zone2:

1:B-17 B,C and E block is one of the best and safe investment.

2:TOP CITY is also good for investment.

Zone5:

1:Bahria phase8.

2:Dha phase2.

3:Gulberg.

Regards