Aj

Authority
566 posts
4 best
Bluedoctor

Authority
550 posts
5 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
MUHAMMAD GHA..
( 1 post )

[13 Answers]
What is best area in Islamabad to invest in real estate?

726 days ago In Where to Buy
    S.Arshad
    (229 posts)
    I think Bahria and B-17 are good for short time investments and undeveloped CDA sectors I-14 to I-16 are good for long term investments.
    725 days ago 

Ali
    (101 posts)
    Bahria or B-17 which is best? For residential plus investment point of view?
    725 days ago 

Pk1
    (1935 posts)
    B-17 is the best because its prices will take a jump upon completion of Margalla Avenue phase 1 expected next year. Also, B-17 is less hilly compared to Bahria Town.

And most importantly zone II and zone I will be almost the same when the new roads from zone I intersect GT Road and pass straight through zone II.

Thirdly the new airport project is also next to zone II.

This is why you saw extraordinary movement in B-17.
    723 days ago 

Ali
    (101 posts)
    Zone 2 all depend on if and but's. :)

On ground still only a Margalla Avenue project is going on. And zone 2 living standard is not as good as Bahria and DHA have. Plus zone 2 societies are less populated and it will take 4-5 years to fully develop. These are my personal views may be wrong.
    723 days ago 

Nafees Bhatt..
    (329 posts)
    Zameen just released a report about B-17. This should give you a good idea about it.
    721 days ago 

Pk1
    (1935 posts)
    Lovely article bhatti saab!
    721 days ago 

Ali
    (101 posts)
    It's good article but it's only shows investor trends and growth of investment returns not about housing building trend there?
    721 days ago 

Tahir Mahmoo..
    (1 post)
    I would agree with Pk1 because if you see the price hike in last one year, it is not only in B-17, Bahria or DHA but in almost all over the Islamabad. After new air port starting the flights, the price rise in Zone-2 will be tremendous. But it doesn't mean to all societies, only those who will have good infrastructure, possession available and have provided all facilities , their price will definitely take big jump either it is in zone-1 or zone-2. After air port start, there won't be much difference in zone-1 and zone-2.
    719 days ago 

Nafees Bhatt..
    (329 posts)
    Hi Ali,

The report is based on the stats of Zameen which is primarily showing a spike in investor interest in the area. As far as the construction status goes, people have begun building houses in the blocks which have been fully developed.

As for the report per se, it's only one of the many reports you'd see from Zameen.com since we would be producing them regularly now. I will make sure I share 'em on the forum too.
    718 days ago 

Khanz
    (4 posts)
    Bhatti sab,

What about F-17, T&T and Multi
    718 days ago 

Post Answer (13 Answers)
    12>
    Email Basket (0)
    SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL