Whats wrong with bahria town 8g plot?

I am interested in buying a residential plot with 3-4 m budget. I feel that bahria town phase- 8 fits well with good prospects. But there is so much variation (for me it is so much) in prices some blocks cost over 4m while some (like g) cost about 3-3.3 m. I wonder what is the reason? I came to know from some one that i know who has a plot in g block that g block is developed but there is no possession and some issues like his plot number not in the map, but he is confident that there is nothing to worry about. So i am really confused. The low cost of g block is attractive and this block seems to be near the gt road. Then why the low cost? Any advice?

I want to know the answer to this question too. Experts on the forum are requested to please advice.

I talked to two property dealers in phase-8 and there brotherly advice was to stay away from G-block citing low resale value as there are no buyers for G-block. But for the blocks he was advising i have to pay more.

No possession yet for G Block better to go for H, I Blocks with possession and minor price difference…

Why there is no possession yet in G block although it is fully developed? When is possession expected any idea?