Where to buy

Aoa i m a govt servant and i want to buy a plot for future investment …I have absolutely no idea about plots …I want to do safe investment in any city rawalpindi,lahore,karachi …I have 10-15 lacs …And i can afford to wait for 5-10 years…pleease advise me i have heard about DHA valeey.,DHA phase 9 lahore ,BAHRIA karachi

You have a good budget for investment in Karachi Bahria Town because there is also deal in Plot File & Plot forms now u have good opportunity to invest in Bahria.

If you can wait for next 5-10 years i would recommand you to go for dha valley … Lilly or bluebell block 8 marla , boulevard corner

I think Dha valley is safe but long term investment.

Regards

Thanks for all the advices you have narrowed down options my friends but where should i buy in these two ?bahria karachi file ?or 8 marla plot in DHA VALLEY …how much is the scope of DHA valley ?

Rosy i think it is better you opt for national savings with this budget atleast you will get some return. DHA valley or BTK is not good and very risky so don’t play with your investment blindly

I am totally agree with Arshad sab.You should think and visit before invest.

Regards

Oks …thanx…

If you have budget in 17 lac, please go for Gulberge, Islamabad,30*60, Complete planed and every thing will be available in 5-10 years and much potential and majority of government servants already there and very safe (E,F,G,P,V,T blocks). Some instamment plot also available where you can buy and transfer of plot after 12-13 lac and remaining in installments in a year time frame(4-5lac).

for 10-15 Lac Budget, Multi Residencia may be very good and save investment 8 marla possession able in rang of 14-16lac. Non possession files 11 lac for 8 marla and upto 15lac 10marla but soon plot number will be allotted as society acquired land there and prices see a jump. Very save and futuristic investment as society already revised rate 20lac for 8marla, so no loss expected.

Top City 10 marla F-block about 14-15 lac cost of land and development charges 5 lac after some time, also a good option at this time.

F-16/1, F-16/2 8marla also in range of 14-16 lac, very good location but some doubts about development, but if developed in next 5 years, huge return, but some what risky as well in term of development time frame.

Please visit any location before investment and view of 3-5 dealers as well about price and plots, maps,possession etc.

Aoa nasir bhai thanks where is this multi residentia?

It is adjacent with Jang Bahtr Motoway interchange on motorway near to Taxila/Wahcant.

You can see it at wikimapia.com also and for details can seen multi website www.mpchs.com

for some deal please see adds on olx.com especially Gilani-estate is good dealer for multi projects, i am not in property business.

Agree with Nasir bahi Multi Residencia is better in this budget.

Regards

If you want to make a long term investment, I suggest Bahria Town Karachi, because you will get more than 100% return (i.e after 3-4 years).