Where To Invest 10 Lac

I want to invest around 10 lac to 11 lac in some property… Need suggestions please.

You can buy a 10 marla plot in wapda town islamabad in E block.it will be a good investment for 2 years time frame.

DHA Valley is also a good option. Currently rate are down.

5 marla in Blue Bell Or Sun flower

8 Marla in Lilly Or Oleander block

These are the best blocks for investment in Valley

You can see it as 3-5 years investment and will give you good return in sha Allah

@ Mudasser sb.

Why these blocks are best in your view in DHA valley?

Invest in 1 marla commercial in airport society sector 4

@FS

These are best because they don't have land acquisition issues.

In Blue Bell and Sun flower development is going on

Lilly and Oleander are adjacent to DHA homes

Last Sunday visited DHA velly, it is faaaaaar flonge so don't expect return in near future it seem's to be 10 year project huge land away from main road I think minimum 5 km

It is just little and regular earning source for dealers so they play with files for 10 to 20 thousands and try to retain the price but reality is, it is all in air.

Dha valley is very long term investment but it's safe investment.

Regards

Zzingro can he buy ten marla in wapda town E block ?

Is this option on instament?

Please tell us about society

advance thankd

In some blocks of Gulberg, you can get an 8 Marla in about 16 lacs. If you use this chunk of cash to pay the down payment, and continue paying the remaining amount (550,000) over the period of about one year you will probably end up owning a plot in the best location of all these far off societies. I am. To sure how safe Gulberg is but surely development work is in progress. DHA is the safest investment in Pakistan but usually returns are all skewed at the end. In Islamabad there is a huge over supply of developed land and housing especially around the area where DHA is.

My suggestion is to put your money in Gulberg for now since it will mature before any of the notable societies due to its on going development, higher ratio of genuine buyers in smaller plots, closest location to Islamabad out of all the spatter of societies in this zone. Day in five years you can sell the plot here and transfer these amounts to safety; probably will still be able to catch a bigger plot in DHA extension or a couple of plots in the valley. Only Allah knows what's there in the future; let's pray for best of rizk from him insha'Allah.

@ as you wish ress he can get 10 marla plot in 10 lax in E block even on installment plot he can get.plz check in olx one man who is owner of plot he send me his plot number.he wants to sell it at same price at what price he bought.total price is 11 lax.5 lax 90 thousands have to give him at transfer time and rest money in installments till 2016.

Wapda town is a developed society with possession.E block is under development and i think in one or two years time development will be completed.from 12 lax even you can get a 10 marla plot in developed area with possession.

Zzingaro, it seems like a good option. Why do you think rates are low as compared to adjacent; AWT, B-17? What are your expectations from this society in terms of investment?

Rates are low in wapda town because there is no construction activity yet.as few houses get start building rates will jump.

One and half year before my 10 marla plot was of 5 lax now my plot is of 14 lax(as it is on bad location on boundry wall)but as people start to build there houses rates will be high i think after two years 10 marla plot rate will be minimum 22 lax.rest ALLAH knows best.

Thanks

Take a small plot in H-13 NEAR NUST UNIVERSITY

You can invest in Bahria town phase 8 extension 5 marla for around 13 lacs.