Where to invest in isb/pindi

I want to buy a 1 kanal plot in islamabad or pindi. My budget is 25 lakh and i will build house 5 years from now. That's why i am open to buying a plot file.

Can someone please tell me where i should invest this money? I want to buy a plot in a good area as i want to make this investment to build a house in ithe future, not to sell for profit. Is buying plot file safe? What are some good options?

I thank all responders in advance.

In your range 50* 90 in AWT, Wapda Town , PECHS & E-18 is possible, these all are developed societies but out of Zone-II /Capital limit.

My recommendation is to purchase on ground plot. After 5 years these will be liveable.

In Zone 5

DHA-2 Ext 50*90 Certificates are in your range.

Mian Nadeem

Will DHA-2 Ext be liveable in 5 years time?

Naida, if you could increase your budget a bit more, I think you will be able to buy possession plot in CDECHS. I think it will be some thing above 3 million at the moment.

Regards

TO live in DHA-II ext min 10 years require

Thanks dear Mian Muhammad.

Would that be OK if I ask for naming all societies which can be liveable in 0 to 5 years times?

Nadia,Check ECHS and Wapda Town as well.

AWT or Wapda town are good for long term investment.

Agree with Khan sab CDECHS is also best location and good for long term.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Above mentioned societies are newly developed construction of houses is started but these will be liveable after 5 years.

Cabinet is good but i suggested according to given range.

Mian Nadeem

Nadeem Sb,

Thanks. In that case PECHS is also not a bad option.

Regards

Mian Sb,

Welcome back. We really miss your expert opinions from time to time. I hope you will be regular from now on...\

With best regards and wishes

Khan Bhai,

Do u not think that Mumtaz City is better than PECHS ??

Nadeem Bhai,

Its appreciated that u are recommending Wapda Town & AWT for Investment.

Cabinet is the best choice among these if you can stretch your budget to mid thirties…

Khalid Sb, both has plus and minus...

Regards

I think Mumtaz City is better than PECHS because of good access.Allah knows best.

Regards

Instead of going towards the portion of Islamabad where the new International airport has announced a long while ago.

Visit Commonors flower valley (A project of HRL) on Murree expressway about 25 minutes drive from Serena hotel, Islamabad next to Bahria Golf city, Islamabad. The developer has 100 percent land acquired with no litigation.

For details visit:

http://www.zameen.com/new_projects/commoner_s_sky_garden/overview-1489-281.html

Initially you will have to deposit 760,000 as down-payment (750,000) and 10,000(Registration fee) for 1 Kanal (500 sq yards) ploy

And its installments starts from April 2015. Each installment is of 250,000 that would be finished on 1/10/2018. Total cost of plot is 48,00,000 PKR.

This plot would undoubtedly lie in the slab of 1.5 to 2 crore by 2018 because of its serenic locality.

For payment plan; Click the link below:

http://www.zameen.com/cache/images/1/developments_images/7_281_commoner_s_sky_garden_3729.jpg

If you made up your mind; contact on 0332-4448288 (My cousin Malik Mohsin's contact number) for buying in Commonors flower Valley or anyother property in Islamabad

CDECHS management zero hai they are not interested in there project especially e-17/2 files are big threat…

Junaid bhai Cabinet is an excellent society but management is average not zero. They can do much better if the plot holders become more active and more demanding. Fact is most of them don't even vote.

Otherwise you can see some activity slowly happening. For example gate has been more than half built. Parks are becoming green. Sui gas pipelines are laid.

More work is needed but the fundamentals are good. CDA compliant square design and roads with 40, 50 and 60 ft. Proper boulevards. InshaAllah eventually boundary wall will also be constructed but not sure exact time. At that time this society will capitalize on its location advantage and plot price will be very near JKCHS.

She is asking for a kanal plot in 25 lacs which is not possible in CDECHS. The only options are AWT and Wapda Town where developed plots of kanal size are available in this price.