7 marla house in 40 to 45 lakh in g-13

I have a 7 marla plot in g-13 and wana build double story house.

My budget is 40 to 45 lakh. Can i build the home? My demands are not high and i can live in medium finish such as lasani woodwork, sunny marble, ply door, chinese tiles etc.

Kindly guide me.

Dear SM

yes you can build this house

contact me i show you 7 marla front elevation and all its works through snaps ..which will be more easy to understand and estimate your cost.

With solid construction but you will have to increase your budget little bit

Regards

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

SM Sb,

I don't think that you will be able to built double story home in this budget while looking at the current market prices of various items.... Otherwise you will have to make comprise very much on quality... Which I would not recommend.

It would be better if you complete one portion at this moment and the second portion upto grey structure only.... You may finish up the second portion later on...

Regards

Either you are investing 40 to 45 but as per our knowledge, it is not so easy for you to build home in this age. Material, design and other costs are very high that`s why you will have to improve your budget. We are working as interior designer and construction company for several years and would like to work for you as well. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... If you are interested then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 to discuss ind details.