Construction cost

I have two 5 marla commercial plots, and i want to construct three halls in triple story(3 Stories + 1 Basement), a whole of 10 marla plaza, with 1 store room and 1 washroom in each floor, what are the construction charges per square feet in valencia town lahore ? It must be a simple plaza, no Luxury Finishing, and the grey structure must be very strong.

Dear Zaeem Sb,

Grey Structure cost Rs.1550/sq ft to 1750/sq ft depends on design and actual site conditions.

We can give you complete solution with design and construction.

Contact us if itnerested

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

@Mr.Zaeem

Construction cost depends upon quality of material and design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

Hello Mr. Zaeem

We provide turnkey solutions (Design + Construction)to our clients. We are expert in commercial construction. According to your requirements Construction Cost will be 1825/sft with complete finshes. Final cost can be determine after the soil Analysis. For detail information about materials & cost please contact me through my cell number. You can visit our current working and finishing sites at any time.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

Dear

complete project cost 1850/sft of covered area only

basement Rs.1700/sft to rs.2000/sft

with first class bricks and using grade 60 bars basement

Regards

Faheam

Roots Engineering Services

rootsengineerings@gmail.com