Construction cost/ building contractor

Salam. I m planning to start construction on my 1 kanal plot at bahria enclave islamabad. It should be modern design type a+ construction, double story with approximately 5000 sq-ft covered area with basement. I need to know the cost details of this type construction with aa finish. Normally how much time it takes to complete the house .I want to give this contract to a single party with previous excellent proven experiance for modern house construction in islamabad. Appreciate you help and quick reply. Regards

Construction cost is complete with A+ quality Rs.3000/sq ft .

We can give you design and construction services.

If intersted contact us

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Rates vary according to your requirement of construction design and material. We are working as interior designer and construction company for several years and would like to for for you if interested. You can see our sample work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates. Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 04236655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Sir,

I am free to build your Dream Home with A Class materiel in Rs-2800 per sq/f.

Thekydar Sohail

0322-4745744

Dear Qazi Sb

show your email address or contact through email so that easy talking with each others and share work regarding construction or anything which you want in a numbers of different type construction along with different rates as per your requirements.which i can show you the some executed jobs of solid wood construction works and styles with a very economical rates.

regards

faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Dear Muhammad Qasim

I am here representing Clare Builders Pvt. Ltd. It is a construction firm under the management of forging qualified people.

We have executed many projects in Islamabad, Punjab and KPK. If you are interested please visit our website www.clarebuilders.com and fill in the “Get a quote” form and one of the representatives will get into contact with you for further discussion.

Kind Regards

0336-591-5589