Construction Cost (Grey Structure)

How much would it cost approximately for constructing a grey structure of a 10 Marla plot (35x65) if we just want to construct single storey?

It will vary from RS 1800 to 2500 / sft

Ali khan sb, 2500 /sft is quite high.I think grey structure should be bet 1100-1300/sft

I think u r rite i have given the price of grey structure plus finish…

Agreed

Can you guys tell us what is the minimum and maximum covered area for residencial property 10 marla and 1 kanal.

For example: when you say 1300/square feet.

What is the total covered area for 10 marla and 1 kanal ?

Does it include first floor ? second floor ? mumti as well ?

What about basement ? How do you calculate the basement area and cost ?

I have another question from experts.

What is the maximum number of stories you can go for residencial property in DHA and Bahria lahore and islamabad.

For example: What if I want to construct 3 stories and mumti on top of it. Is it allowed in DHA and/or Bahria ?

@Shahid

Grey structure cost Rs.1300 to 1500/sq ft depends on design and site actual conditions.

@Anu

Covered area for 10 Marla 3000 to 3300

And for 1 kanal 5600 to 6300

You can construct 3 stories including basement but you cannot go up more than first floor and society restrict Max height.

Anything you want to know I am at your disposal.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

It will be 1350 to 1800/per sq ft for grey structure.Definitely depends on the selection of material and design.

DSA,

Thanks for the response but the whole picture is still not clear.

Please also respond to the following questions.

1) What is the total area of 10 marla plot and 1 kanal plot.

2) The covered areas you have quoted are for ground floor or ground + first floor ?

3000 to 3300 is one story or two stories ?

If we have ground + first floor then will the covered area double ? i.e. 6000 to 6600 ?

3) What about basement, what is the average covered basement area for a 10 marla or 1 kanal ?

4) How do you calculate sq-feet for basement + ground + first + mumti + servent quarter.

5) Does bahria and DHA lahore allow 3 story building i.e. Ground floor + first floor + second floor + roof with mumti ?

As I have not seen such a house in bahria or DHA until now. So is something of this allowed on 10 marla or 1 kanal ?

Thank you.

Dear Anu,

I have given you the total covered area of double storey house on 10 marla.

DHA or BT will not allowed 2nd storey. You can have basement but not 2nd storey.

Basement can depends on your need and society allowed area within by laws.

Total covered area can be calculated under the slab whatever comes under the slab it is covered area.

Hope all questions answered given if anything else do let me know.

Regards

dSA

designsource99@gmail.com

What is covered in grey structure?

How much would the additional cost be by adding marble etc...

Marble labor is included in grey structure… The average cost of grey structure is around Rs. 1000 persqft depending the ground realities…

So what is excluded in grey structure?

Structure,plaster and marble…

Grey structure should not cost you more than 1200 sq . Feet a couple of year back in a+ material , now can be average between 1000 to 1400 , 1400 for a plus , in case of marble many theky dar charge extra labor as marble need lot of work done beside tiles , u can fix this problem before as thky dar show resistance about marble in start , but marble is better than tiles . And do not fell victim to thugs constructors who maline u by giving there contacts for material or whose past project do not went smooth , now construction cost is higher and with time always increase , finshed home should be 1900 to 2500 per sq feet acc . To material etc .

That mean a good material kanal home with 6500 sq feet will cost 2300 sq feet average cost . 1.50 crore of construction . A plus material include rcc lainter of 5 inch or + instead of rb , rcc lainter of taxila is best , dgk etc cement , darja awal bricks ,chenab sand or rohhi good sand , darja awal ghootka , dyar , kail solid wood work , granite of natural origin , boote cena fancy or ziarat white marble , pakistan cables or european standard cables , solid main gate , aluminium windows, big windows , imported switches such as schneider ,sonex , porta washroom accessories . Solid kitchen instead of fancy and sloid wood work instead of ash wood etc .