Construction Cost Of 5 Marla Home In Bahria Town Rawalpindi

Dear all,

I am looking forward for an information regarding the 5 Marla home construction cost in Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8. I heard its a bit more then the construction cost of any other place?? Do suggest some!!!

Looking forward!!!

It depends upon the layout and material that you want to use for construction. There are many options for material and design that I can offer you according to your budget. If we discuss it on call or arrange a meeting then things will become more clear. Send me your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or contact us at 0423-6655262.

Regards,

Hamza Asif

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Nadeem,

yes construction cost in Phase 8 is a little higher and the reason for that is the quality of land. In phase 8 it is usllay fill land hence it requires more steel and concrete . But in saying this the amount on not as much higher as the facilities you get while living in Bahria town.

for construction of 5 marla in phase 8 you should be looking at around PKR 2000 per sq. Ft. And the total covered area for 5 marla house is usually 2000 sq. Ft. To 2100

we are currently running some 5 marla houses in phase 8 Bahria town. I would be happy to show them to you if you are interested

We, Clare Builders Pvt. Ltd. Are professional contractors, with a forging qualified team and vast experience in building we can guarantee our work and rates.

If you would like to have a further discussion please feel free to visit our website or contact us

Kind Regards

Arslan Muhammad

03000-6666-02

051-5733222

a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com

www.clarebuilders.com