Steps In A House Construction

Hi all, lets help each other and throw some light on each step in construction of one Kanal house. Step by step, things to be worried about.

If you make a proper plan and then start work on it then it will be really good and you will get rid of many confusions that you face in construction. I built a house last month and Mr. Amer made a plan for that. I did not face any problem so I would like o tell that planning can make you safe from problem of construction.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

Very good post. I would also like to learn about it.

Hamza bhai, what was Mr Amer;s share and what was the size of the project?

Hamza bhai,

Lagta hey Amer bhai ney aap sey design key paisay nai liyay ...

@ Mr.Junaid

For a 2 kanal housing Project he charged Rs: 8 lacs and this includes:

1.Layout design

2.Elevation

3.Furniture layout

4.Structure + working drawings

1-Plot

2-Layout

3-foundations

4-brick works

5-plaster

6-conduting(Electrical and Plumbing)

5-Wiring same as above

6-Flooring (tile Marble)

7-wood works

8-ceiling works

9-MS Steel Works

10- SS Works

11-Glass Aluminium works

12-Paint Polish Works

14-Pavers

15- Green Area Works if any

16-Fitting and Fixters

The only worry to hire Good/Experience Contractor or Contractors who know the works and can do quality works with time completion.

Stay Blessed

dSA

92-333-4220989

As far as layout is concered what are the important points to consider. How much it usually costs

It depends on Architect and designer and the engagement.

If you want only layout it can be in 10 to 25 thousands varies Architect to Architect.

If you want all working drawings with Elevation then it cost more.

Regards

Who are the good architects designers in isb?

I guess one of the best architect in Islamabad is Osama Bin Murad. But take around 7 Lakh for 1 Kanal house.

Many people do not like him due to charges. I also never made design from him due to charges.

We can design for you n also can give you construction services.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

You may see few of our designs.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

DSA, your reply in points is very helpful for a lot of ppl here. Thanks for sharing.

Regards

HOW MUCH YOU GUYS CHARGE FOR A KANAL HOUSE. LAYOUT, MAPS ETC. AND ONCE MAP IS READY DO WE NEED TO GET APPROVAL AND WHAT ARE THE STEPS IN DOING SO IN DHA ISB.

Pak Lover ....Thanks

Tayab...Contact us at designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

@ MR.Tayab

For 1 Kanal house, minimum cost is 3 Lacs.

Is stair case( mumti) included in ground floor construction agreement plan? Or its charged extra

It is exta item as mumty is not under roof slab.

Hi all,

Sorry DSA i was going through your list that you mentioned in your first post on this thread, i think you forgot to mention some really important stages that the owner should pay special attention on such as

competion: ( should be done properly otherwise your house would have large cracks in them which is usually hard to fix at later stage.

steel fixing: it should be observed closely if proper steel is being used and fixed with proper spacing

concrete: should check if good quality material is being used and correct ratio is being followed

well in short you have to pay attention to every detail but pay some extra attention up till Gray structure..... Because everything you do in finishing ( tiles and fittings) can be changed or fixed. But foundation, steel, concrete, piping and conducting can never be fixed once done obviously until you demolish the house and rebuild it.