How to Shift Plot in CDA?

I had a plot in d-12. On possession time it came out that the plot's 50% area is in nullah. Cda rule is to change such plot to another location. Can anyone guide me how to do it?

Till now i have gathered that one needs sifarish plus some money in cda to do this. Which department is actually responsible for doing it?

Is this a difficult work or one can do it easily? How to ensure that they shift that plot to equally good location.

@Pk 1, Any Idea?

???

Malik sahab you have to file an application, and then the application gets buried in CDA like whole sectors such as E-12.

My suggestion is to meet a lawyer on strategy and use a combination of formal document trail and a lawyer behind the scene with the force of good relations in your dealings with CDA.

Thanks for the help. I could gather from your answer that solution is possible but one has to follow the case.

Is it so that plots are available with CDA in particular sector or there can be a scenario in which one do necessary back-end homework but in the end plot is not available?

Apply for physical possession of plot. Land Survey will submit report that possession is not possible. Then apply for relocation.Member Planning CDA is competent authority to relocate plots within same sector.

Recently plot of Principal Secretary to PM is relocated in D-12. Un allotted Plots are available in D-12.

Try in CDA then file case in IHC or Wafaqi Mohtasib.

Previous record of Wafaqi Mohtasib Sectt is not good but now a days cases are decided rapidly.

Mian Nadeem

Really Thankful Nadeem Sb.

Can you guide me a little more. It's 30x60 plot and 50% in Nullah. Plot adjacent to it is already relocated. Do you think its a difficult work? Or it will be done after a little push and necessary Govt office tricks?

Are there any touts available who can do such works quickly?

Ek to har kam is mulk mai baghair rishwat aur connections kay kuin nahi ho sakta… Soon we will be needing to give money and use connections to breathe…

We are already using money to breath.

Nadeem sb ? Can you guide a little more?